Any AWers using Ping.fm?

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I am getting quite involved in these little tools, but not majorly yet. I found one which incorporates all the other social networking sites in one, and if you update your status on here, it will update all your other sites automatically. (That includes Facebook, Plurk, Twitter and so on..) You can even set it to update your blog on it.

I am on there through my e-mail address. This is a service which is an integration, of all, so not much of a networking site itself. It helps with updating all the other sites, instant messengers or phones. So if you feed in the message you'd like, it will update all the rest.

I have just found it, and I think it has solved me trying to find applications or plugins for some places, as it integrates all, and I can just type it in one.

Anyone using it yet? What is your experience?

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
What's so good about it, is that you can also choose where you want to update it from, your facebook, your plurk, your twitter, or just do it via ping.fm, and you can also include your blog. So, it beats installing all the plugins and applications for each one, and you can default it on just feeding from one site, all that you need.