Karl Rove predicts landslide victory for Obama

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Karl Rove may have been right for once. Given the turnout, if McCain wins this I'm going to be pretty well convinced that Stalin was right and Diebold is now the only 'voter' that counts.

2343119170100527759S425x425Q85.jpg
2614526430100527759S425x425Q85.jpg

Reaction score
I wonder how the democrats took over congress with Diebold in the mix?

You gotta love BDS induced paranoia.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
Whatever you think of Rove, personally, I saw a fair amount of his analytical commentary on FOX this fall, and it was always pretty astute. Much like Pat Buchanan, he is capable of turning off his advocacy button when he wants to, and looking objectively at the political world around him.

Pity we didn't have more of that around here the past few months, especially during the Dem primary fight.

caw

Claudia Gray

Registered
Reaction score
I actually think the race will be much closer (in the electoral college) at least than most people are predicting, though I still think Obama will win. But this is the one time I won't be sorry if Karl Rove is right and I'm wrong!

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I have no question that Obama will win the popular vote. It's the electoral college that is at stake, and I believe it's going to be close. Many swing states remain very competitive (well within margins of errors, and polls are often wrong anyway).

InfinityGoddess

Goddess of Infinity
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infinitygoddess.net
Eh, Pennsylvania's going to stay blue. McCain made a big mistake thinking he could win there. He might have brought Obama down a few notches, but that's all he did.

His biggest worries should be the red states that look like they will turn blue, like Iowa. He has to keep all of the Bush states in order to win, and Obama's going to snatch some of them away.

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
Vote early and vote often.

Chicago knows how to raise the dead--register them with ACORN so they can vote twice.

Arizona knows each ass is entitled to its own vote--but the owners have to hold the pen.