Short Ghost story

adtabb

Quiet Normally, Loud when Provoked
Registered
Reaction score
Website
aprilbrownwrite.wordpress.com
Not sure where this belongs - it was suggested to bring it here. I have a short ghost story (1067 words) I started a few years ago, and re-worked yesterday. It has a tiny problem two paragraphs before the end, though I love the ending (as does anyone else who has read it). If this is the appropriate area, I can post all, or part of it in the share your story area.

I am also curious if anyone knows if any publications - primarily magazines - publish ghost stories. It is a nostalgic ghost story. I barely remember reading on similiar 2 to 30 years ago.

Thanks,
April

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So where is it, adtabb? Use the Edit facility and put your story in the above post.

adtabb

Quiet Normally, Loud when Provoked
Registered
Reaction score
Website
aprilbrownwrite.wordpress.com
Okay,
I'll try to get the cats out of my lap and post it in the Share Your Story section.

Last edited:

Captain Howdy

closer + prettier than ever
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay,
I'll try to get the cats out of my lap and post it in the Share Your Sory section.

Also, I recommend you introduce yourself on the Get with the Genre for Horror forum and let them know you have posted a ghost story for critique on the Share Your Work forum. I straddle the fence between Horror and M/T/S in my own writing (aka Gothic) and would be happy to read and critique. Let us know when you have posted on Share Your Work (with the title so we can find it!)