Helpful & Interesting Websites

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya Kids,

I wanted to start a thread that has all of the interesting and useful websites for Pagan/Religious topics. Add more as you come across them. :) Some of these sites I've used extensively. There are others that I've come across in various searches, and they seemed interesting.

Pagan Resources from The Nine Houses of Gaia -- link is now dead

Maine Pagan Resource page -- Link dead

Neo-Pagan Encyclopedia Resources

Religious resources

Neo pagan Links

MetaReligion - This site is cool. I've used it as a stepping stone to finding out about South American Gods, but there are many categories listed.

InfoPlease Encyclopedia

All Refer Religion Articles

Questia

So, add your favorites and let me know if any of these are bonk and I'll delete them.

~Sara

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Lisa. I was hoping people would chime in with their own sites, as well. :) Great site!

Ragnarok

Loki made me do it
Registered
Reaction score
There's a hefty Pagan community with countless boards at http://www.mysticwicks.com/ I run a numerology class and tend to wreck havoc in the arcade room over there. My username is Watchman11

Travel_Writer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.journeybeyondtravel.com
A good site for researching Wicca and Witchcraft would be

www. witchcraft.org

in other words The Children of Artemis. They have an interesting and informative links page and I love there magazine

nsanelilmunky

Language Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
I only have one to share currently.

http://www.forgottenbooks.org/

This site actually republishes antique/forgotten books and has all of them viewable online. I know for a fact they have both the Poetic Edda and Prose Edda and quite a few books on other mythologies and religions as well. You just have to dig for them.

Esmeralda

Snowman...on the job
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, this is what I was looking for. Gonna have some elemental magic in my book. Need to get it right.

Thanks!