stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
How it reflects me:

I have my dictionary, thesaurus, and books on writing or that help me with my writing on a shelf just above the computer.
Some family photos.
A coaster for my coffee or hot cocoa mug.
A constantly full garbage pail at my side.
An in/out tray that's always full.

And the area is always in a state of organized chaos, like a storm hit it and I'm trying to calm it down.

Last edited:

GLAZE_by_KyrstinMc

Registered
Reaction score
I have schoolwork, artwork, and other things I've created on my desk.

Probably says I'm very busy and possibly creative!

Clair Dickson

A dark core to every cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bofexler.blogspot.com
A collection of too many projects. Difficult to comprehend and takes a certain person to not be overwhelemed. Has snippets of useles information for 'later' but later never seems to come. Things are regularly misplaced, in spite of attempts to stay on top of the projects 'this time'. Good for both work and play, but sees much more of the former. Cheap, but fully functional. Cobble-together from the hand-me-downs of family members.

And so is my desk.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My desk? I share it with my hubby, and it's wedged into a corner of the living room, right next to the TV. At this moment, I have speakers, my cup of coffee, a bottle of lotion, a candle, my phone, and a pen on it.

It's stripped pretty bare, actually. I can't keep my writing stuff around in the living room. We tried putting a space in the basement for me, but that didn't work very well at all. *sigh*

I have no idea what it says about me, except that I need my own office. :D

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
It looks like a library exploded on it. Yeah... that pretty much describes it.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
I rest my lappy on the arm of our couch and type.

So.... soft and cushy.

Yep... that's me!

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
Let's see...I guess it depends on which one we're talking about. In my office at home, I have a computer desk in front of me with the printer where the monitor is supposed to go (so that's out of place), and a copy of 'Positive Mental Attitude.' The monitor is sitting on a 2 level coffee table. To my left is a fold out table completely cluttered and to my right is an actual office desk that looks resembles the Wal-Mart back to school section. Then on the other side of that is another fold out table that looks like a library vomitted on it because the bookshelf next to is completely full and at least 2 rows deep. I won't even talk about the other side of the room where the dvd's, board games, the tv, stereo, and cd's are.
But I can tell you this: Ask me where anything is and I can get it in less than 10 seconds. I call it my organized chaos. So, yes, I guess it does make sense.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
My desk itself is the thing that mirrors me. It's an antique drafting table (I value the past, tradition, and quality), which is lovely in a very practical, functional way. I can adjust the incline or the height to suit me, which I do quite often because I am never content to leave things just as they are. I also only spend about half the time at my desk. Otherwise I'm wandering from the couch to the dining table to the patio chair. That in itself describes me-- I love to wander but I always come home. :)

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
I sit on my bed. Don't like desks. Surrounded by my zebra bedspread, three walls covered in posters, pictures, and a Greek flag, and boxed in by my desk, which carries things for me, and my dresser which is topped by a fridge.

Because I'm particular, comfy, and uuh, the actual posters themselves are where my personality is. Plus I love Greece.