AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Radio, TV Interview Report - RTIR

Threaded View

practical experience, FTW

Question Radio, TV Interview Report - RTIR

I happened upon a group of connected websites that I think are the same guy:

nationalpublicitysummit.com/
    appearontoptvshows.com/special
    rtir.com (click on the "want to be a guest box")
    milliondollarauthorprogram.com/yourcopy/

I was searching for radio station interview info in the US. The RTIR is some kind if small magazine that purportedly goes out to 4000+ radio producers. It is not cheap, starting at $877 for a single issue (The same is available on some kind of recurring deal @ $447 - I dont like monthly billing deals.)

When you fill in the RTIR form on the site you get e-mailed a link to this page: http://www.freepublicity.com/pdf/rateinfo_nlc.pdf

What caught my attention with that was two of the authors endorsing the product: Robert Kiyosaki who wrote "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" which I have read, and Dan Poynter, whose guide to self publishing I have also read. (And is oft recommended by our very own Research Guy.)

Whilst Googling them in an attempt to do some due diligence, I found mostly their own sites and a heap of suspicious blogs all extolling the virtues in a way that cannot be pinned down to anyone.

However, the list of authors promoting the scheme seems impressive, if true.

I wondered if anyone had any up-to-date info on this guys offerings, and more especially, the RTIR deal?
    Last edited by dpaterso; 09-03-2008 at 07:44 PM.