Working at Home

KansasWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm heading back to school for 8 months and need money. My school hours are very irregular and halfway through both semesters I'll be taking a (non-paying) practicum that goes the whole day. This makes getting a part-time job difficult.

Freelance writing is going ok (cough) but I need more cash.

So...I've been searching through the internet for work-at-home jobs. Lots of jobs like "data entry" and "transcription" pop up but they don't ever seem to lead to anything concrete. There are lots of fake web sites and not a lot of solid leads.

Do any of you out there know of any work-at-home options that are -- even low-paying -- actually true?

Thanks!
KW

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have a possibility for you, and questions for others to go with it-

You might consider web design, especially if you have a flair for creative yet practical design.

My questions- does anyone know what the web design market is like right now? Is it a (reasonably) steady field? I used to do a bit with HTML, but thought I could learn a lot more code in a short time (I took anatomy and histology at once, I can do anything, lol) and start making a name for myself... Any thoughts? Guidance? Warnings? :)

The nice thing (in my mind) is that you are always working on something new...

Cheers,
Christina