What's Going On Around Here?

CBumpkin

I can do this...
Registered
Reaction score
Have you noticed how many catastrophic events and possibilities are prevalent in the news and on people's minds these days?

1. Endless wars.
2. "Global Warming"
3. Bees disappearing
4. Worldwide food shortages
5. Oil crisis/gas prices
6. Nibiru/Planet X
7. Increase in frequency/intensity of natural disasters
8. Global terrorism on the rise
9. New World Order/One World Government
10. NAFTA Superhighway
11. The North American Union and the Amero
12. Diseases on the rise
13. Murder and violence on the rise, especially among teens
14. Food supplies infected
15. Chemtrails
16. Danger of losing Net Neutrality
17. Collapsing economy
18. December 21, 2012 and the Mayan calendar predicting the end of the world as well as other doomsday events correlating with 2012.
19. Government/Political secrets, conspiracies and cover-ups abound
20. National ID Initiatives

... the list just goes on.

And now, today in the news, clouds around the planet Venus may contain microbial life that could float to earth when Venus and Earth (which are relatively close together) realign again in, get this, 2012.

Things like these have happened before, yes, but never so many at one time. And never with so many people talking about them and so much press.

Something wicked this way comes....

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
2, 4, 5, and 17 are myths started by left leaning pinko commies hell-bent on destroying a neo-conservative majority.

Richard

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Relax and have a beer.

Never even heard of 3, 6, 11, or 15.

I just looked up #15. Apparently it's chemicals sprayed in the atmosphere by jet planes to gain mind control. Can I have a tin foil hat for my beer, too?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Well, sure, they're all true, but relax and have a beer anyhow.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
But I just ordered my first set of "DEBBIE MEYERS" douche bags, I mean green bags to keep my veggies crisp, so all is well.....

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
This will help, everyone. Calm down. It'll be all right soon.

kevinaught.jpg

Very soon. :)

CBumpkin

I can do this...
Registered
Reaction score
The list I posted are all items that have been in the news within the last year. People are free to believe or disbelieve them as they see fit, of course. I'm not saying I believe every one of them, (global warming, for example) but listed them to show what's been making the news and concerning people.

As for the chemtrails, they're new to me, too. It's easy to dismiss it, joking about "mind control" but I've begun to wonder about it a bit. If you see pictures of what it looks like as planes leave a crisscrossing trail, you can see that it's not just airplane exhaust or even normal flight patterns. It does make me wonder what those planes are doing. I've seen this happening in the sky over where I live and that's what got me checking the internet to find out what was going on. That's what led me to learn about chemtrails.

News stations around the US and in England and India, have done reports on them chemtrails. Here's a link to one of those news reports.

Like I said, people don't have to believe it, but in these times we live in, doesn't it warrant looking into?

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Have you noticed how many catastrophic events and possibilities are prevalent in the news and on people's minds these days?
17. Collapsing economy
18. December 21, 2012 and the Mayan calendar predicting the end of the world as well as other doomsday events correlating with 2012.
19. Government/Political secrets, conspiracies and cover-ups abound
20. National ID Initiatives

... the list just goes on.

And now, today in the news, clouds around the planet Venus may contain microbial life that could float to earth when Venus and Earth (which are relatively close together) realign again in, get this, 2012.

Things like these have happened before, yes, but never so many at one time. And never with so many people talking about them and so much press.

Something wicked this way comes....
I guess this is why we never hear of The Year 2038 Bug because everyone thinkg we'll all be dead and destroyed by then:
http://www.deepsky.com/~merovech/2038.html#What_is_the_year_2038_bug
But there's this:
In case you think we can sit on this issue for another 30 years before addressing it, consider that reports of temporal echoes of the 2038 problem are already starting to appear in future date calculations for mortgages and vital statistics! Just wait til January 19, 2008, when 30-year mortgages will start to be calculated.
Hmm, I think we've just discovered a contributor to the mortgage crisis...
I just looked up #15. Apparently it's chemicals sprayed in the atmosphere by jet planes to gain mind control. Can I have a tin foil hat for my beer, too?
Tin foil is dangerous. I suspect tin foil will soon show up on this list:
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/schedules.htm
Change the station. Listen to less George Noory and Art Bell.
I listened to Art Bell in the late '90's, I know he had at least one show on "Chemtrails" back then. What fun listening that was.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You, of all people, must needs ask this question? :ROFL:

As if -

As for the chemtrails, they're new to me, too. It's easy to dismiss it, joking about "mind control" but I've begun to wonder about it a bit. If you see pictures of what it looks like as planes leave a crisscrossing trail, you can see that it's not just airplane exhaust or even normal flight patterns

Yep. I've seen 'em. (In pictures mostly) But they ain't nat'ral, chilluns. They just ain't.

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
Yawn. Myths. Speculation.

If the Internet would have existed at times of Nostradamus. Well, someone would have made such a thread.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
tinfoil-hat.jpg

The missiles are flying! Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

Seriously, we always have had problems. We always have overcame it on the good way or the bad way

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
Remember when the only news available was on the doorstep in the morning and on the tv at 6 in the evening??

Yeah, well, same shit was going on then, you just didn't know about it.

CBumpkin

I can do this...
Registered
Reaction score
You, of all people, must needs ask this question? :ROFL:

As if -

LOL Actually, no. I know exactly what's going on. I just wanted to gauge how others felt. I got my answer, didn't I?

Yep. I've seen 'em. (In pictures mostly) But they ain't nat'ral, chilluns. They just ain't.

And anyone who took the time to watch the news clip I posted the link to would be able to see that. The chemtrails are NOT intended for "mind control" as people so scoff. The metals and chemicals used in them have been shown to make people more complacent and less resistant.

Does it sound like a conspiracy theory? Absolutely! That doesn't mean it's not true. 9/11 being an inside job used to be a conspiracy theory, too. When enough questions are asked, more people begin to think for themselves and more research is done. Then the answers appear. It's when people stop questioning that I get nervous because that means they believe everything they hear; because it's easier and safer for them. That's just not the world we live in anymore.

But, we still have freedom to believe whatever we want to and I support everyone's right to that.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Does it sound like a conspiracy theory? Absolutely! That doesn't mean it's not true.

LOL! I'd cuss - but I know you don't like it.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. :D

I don't put it past our government - any government, really. {It might have come in handy when the French were having their riots} {but you didn't hear that from me}

1984 - still popular after all these years and only 20 years late. The man was a genius.