I like this one better:

300px-Hot_craig.jpg

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Johnny Depp is in da HOUSE!

Okay. Whew! That felt good!

*goes back to attaching chains to the bottom of the dangling bus, dropping them over the edge to the tow truck with its engine revving at the bottom of the gorge*

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Johnny Depp is in da HOUSE!

Okay. Whew! That felt good!

*goes back to attaching chains to the bottom of the dangling bus, dropping them over the edge to the tow truck with its engine revving at the bottom of the gorge*
Did you say, George?

george-clooney-plastic-surgery.jpg

What's this I hear about my butt?

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I do? I do! I need an agent with no small knowledge of the law, too. You available?

Oh yes! Just happens I'm between gigs. We need to draft a killer rider. Do you have a favorite color for your dressing room? Special flowers? Foods? Music? Start a list!

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Oh yes! Just happens I'm between gigs. We need to draft a killer rider. Do you have a favorite color for your dressing room? Special flowers? Foods? Music? Start a list!

Hmmm... dark grayish blue. Snow white macrame medallion drapes over windows overlooking the ocean. Absolute silence outside until I signal I'm awake by calling for my AW mug of hot Vanilla Rooibos tea (ordered specially from Cassiopeia's Corner - she knows exactly the blend I love!).

The flowers should be either white (to go with the blue/white theme) or red (and we'll be patriotic that day).

Foods... Mmmmm... Fresh seafood prepared by Alton Brown or Paula Deen. In a pinch, I'll accept Tyler Florence... unless Gerard decides he wants to cook for me, too.

Music... classical. Light classical. Beethoven. Mozart (no opera).

And I need chocolate available at all times... Fudge Love would be nice.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm... dark grayish blue. Snow white macrame medallion drapes over windows overlooking the ocean. Absolute silence outside until I signal I'm awake by calling for my AW mug of hot Vanilla Rooibos tea (ordered specially from Cassiopeia's Corner - she knows exactly the blend I love!).

The flowers should be either white (to go with the blue/white theme) or red (and we'll be patriotic that day).

Foods... Mmmmm... Fresh seafood prepared by Alton Brown or Paula Deen. In a pinch, I'll accept Tyler Florence... unless Gerard decides he wants to cook for me, too.

Music... classical. Light classical. Beethoven. Mozart (no opera).
And I need chocolate available at all times... Fudge Love would be nice.

Got it! Yep. Seafood. How about for your entourage? What kind of eats do they need?

Oh, and the soundproofing for your dressing room. Very important.

I think you need a fresh supply of Evian for your flowers. Yup. And a crystal vase. Make that two in case Mindy or the cats breaks one.

Yeah, I can totally make this work.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Throw in whatever you like for yourself - you're part of my entourage now. And don't forget a companion for yourself, too. I don't want you to get lonely while I'm busy working... which, by the way, will only be from the time I wake up until 4pm, Oklahoma time. (No nights, weekends, or holidays.)

And chocolate chip cookies. Plenty of those - half with pecans, half without.

And cold, cold, cold milk. Can't eat a warm chocolate chip cookie without icy cold milk.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Throw in whatever you like for yourself - you're part of my entourage now. And don't forget a companion for yourself, too. I don't want you to get lonely while I'm busy working... which, by the way, will only be from the time I wake up until 4pm, Oklahoma time. (No nights, weekends, or holidays.)

And chocolate chip cookies. Plenty of those - half with pecans, half without.

And cold, cold, cold milk. Can't eat a warm chocolate chip cookie without icy cold milk.

Check! For me? They're gonna have to up the Dr. Pepper budget.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Before we acquiese to any demands, or sign any contracts, I'll need to know the names of the last three films Jen starred in, what part she played and each film's worldwide box office gross.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
where are we?
script writing? ugh. the mods here are,..

oh,...hey there, clockwork! how are you doing? hope your day is progressing nicely thus far.

:D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Before we acquiese to any demands, or sign any contracts, I'll need to know the names of the last three films Jen starred in, what part she played and each film's worldwide box office gross.

I quite agree.

Frankly, I'm sick of all of you with your money-grubbing ways. This is about art. This is about creating something for future generations to enjoy. Let's hold off talk about money at least until we see the finished product, hm?

That little tirade should earn me 10% of the gross, don't you think, Clockwork?

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
I quite agree.

Frankly, I'm sick of all of you with your money-grubbing ways. This is about art. This is about creating something for future generations to enjoy. Let's hold off talk about money at least until we see the finished product, hm?
That little tirade should earn me 10% of the gross, don't you think, Clockwork?

Well, said that man! I quite agree too. We can fight endlessly over contracts and perks paid for using money I've already spent set up in holding accounts but that won't change the world.

This is about art, about the creation of something lasting and important for the ages. I refuse to allow anyone to lower the tone!

where are we?
script writing? ugh. the mods here are,..

oh,...hey there, clockwork! how are you doing? hope your day is progressing nicely thus far.

:D

:rolleyes:

Cray, don't you have a dildo to run?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

funny!

but no, haggis called me over here....it seems the scriptwriter 3000 runs on batteries.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Gah! You're right.

Any chance of some commericial sponsorship from Eveready? I've got a whole merchandise and toy product line up in mind that are gonna need a helluva lotta batteries.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
That's a misquote and you know it! Go hock your wares to the National Enquirer. This is Hollyweird! People expect their studio chiefs to be perverts!

(we're off the record, right?)