Status
Not open for further replies.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:Shrug: Honest...(crossing X heart) I have never even heard of it. You sure this is on the up and up? :banana:

Wydady

Mr. Romance

I've seen something about that show. Are women really into that?

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:Headbang: Oh my, I have lived such a sheltered life. I really need to get out more.:Smack:

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
veinglory said:
Many of us YES! And why not?
Why not, indeed. I've bought more than one book strictly for the studly dude on the cover. :D

I'm rooting for Chris cuz he's a local (and nice) guy. I think Charles has "the look", but he just doesn't have the confidence to work it. *sigh* Most of the rest of them are jerks, IMO.

I've often wondered about the cover model scene. The program gives some fascinating insights, especially in regards to the professionals they bring as coaches. (The “how to do make up” section was hilarious.)

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Hey, if you gals like the Mr. Romance guys, have I got news for you. <G> (Wait, wait, don't run away! <G>)

A romance author friend of mine, Jamie Denton, recently found out she has cancer. And like many working writers, she has no health insurance. So a group of us set out to do some fund-raising for Jamie to help cover her medical expenses.

We're selling/auctioning off a variety of critiques (some from agents and editors), autographed books, and a selection of other things, from a weekend get-away at a time-share resort, to autographed headshots of the Mr. Romance Guys!

Check it out at www.duetsauthors.com. The auction will be held the first week in May, and that's when the headshots will be auctioned off. So please, stop by and make a bid for your favorite guy's photo. It's going to a good cause. :)

Thanks for listening! :Thumbs:

Susan G.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Kewl! Thanks, Susan.

Well, Chris made the final five and Tony didn't, so I'm happy. :D

Congrats to Randy, Mr. Romance 2005!

DarkEyes

veinglory said:
Many of us YES! And why not?

Oh yes I watched and taped the shows as well. I feel kind of sorry for Tony, he is really cluesless. I came to dislike TJ and Adam. Especially Adam. I fell hard for Scott!

Status
Not open for further replies.