It seems a few of the other mods are doing it, so I thought perhaps it would be a good idea if I did, too. Not that I'd go jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge if they did, but hey -- this idea is a good idea.

I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Julia! Jenna and the other moderators recently saw fit to bring me on as a moderator of the Writers Wanted: Paying and Non-Paying Markets.

So, if you're wondering why I'm hanging out more in these two forums, and trying to keep a close eye on the markets that get posted, well, it's because I'm just trying to do my new job. I'm not on-line 24 hours a day, though, so I'm sure there will be times when the forums get spammed, and another moderator comes in to take care of it before me, but for the most part, I hope to be able to keep things running smoothly here.

If you need anything, or you need to report a spam post, feel free to PM me, and I'll take care of whatever it is as soon as I can!

I've also got a few ideas for compiling reputable markets, too, so I'll post more about that when I've got a basic plan.

So, as Sara said in her forum: Let's have fun!