Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Geez, Deek. We haven't even finished putting together the mod betting pool yet - try to stay clean for at least a few more days, huh? :)

Welcome back.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Was that the day you posted the 'RIP Perks' thread? That certainly went well.

Oh wait... no... that was the other time you got banned.

Yes, well, er, I haven't always been the model citizen. But I'm looking to make a new impression this time.

At the very least, I'd like to reduce both the frequency and, er, intensity of any subsequent bannings. :)

I'm glad to be back, but let's not make TOO much of a big deal about it. I earned my time away. I'd like to focus on earning the grace that made it possible for me to return.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Write a poem, man. There's a clary-shaped piece missing from that puzzle.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
dclary's BACK!!!! YAY!!!! :partyguy:

I'm glad to be back, but let's not make TOO much of a big deal about it. I earned my time away. I'd like to focus on earning the grace that made it possible for me to return.

Ooops.

::Jo tiptoes away::

Reaction score
Whether or not Deek has redeemed himself by bringing me back with him remains to be seen...

Favourite memories of AW? Hmm, lessee...
  • Hitting it off with thethinker42 to the point where we now speak nearly every day, exchange photos of Shannon and Jared Leto, beta for each other and fight over who gets to relieve rpattz of his innocence.
  • It amuses me how I can really dislike someone on AW and for some reason we end up doing a flip-reverse and get on really well; I can think of one or two people in particular I can look at and go, "Huh? Why did I ever dislike you?"
  • I also like it when there's a rush on South Park (or any other particular style) of avatars. It's like a childish - but funny - bonding experience. Same with in-jokes and good-natured ribbing of other members.
  • Kevin the Christ claiming to be the Messiah when he's actually a spaz.
  • Didn't Ray take his shirt off in the HoL once? (More than once, I'll bet).
  • Getting forty-some rep points purely for being back...although it might be a veiled insult because none of them were for the quality of my posts...
  • Rob saying nice things about my peoms.
I'll come back to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.