When AW finds time to rhyme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Throughout my time here, there have been some amazing works - collaborations even - of poetry. (not all rhyming as the title may suggest.) ;)
Many have marked special occasions in the history of the forum, some were just a heck of a lot of fun.

Here are some of the links:

Let's Write About a Gunfighter - Hollis Brown is the gunfighter and JST5150 is the brilliant Poet Laureate who created the collaborative effort.
D - NeuroFizz brought us together with poetry when one of our members lost a beloved wife.
Blue Rock - we already have a thread in here on this amazing poetry collaboration.
Twas the night before a secular holiday - AW inspires people to write. This delightful little number is brought to you by Robeiae
Poem about the person above you - Here the poets were inspired by other poets and wrote poems to them.
AW Poetry Collection - a Stew21 ongoing effort. These people and this place have inspired me in my time here. It seems to fit in this thread because it was the AW people that made me do it.

There are more it may take me a bit to dig out. I'm working on it.
Certainly if you have seen some fine work of rhyming, even and especially, in threads outside the poetry forum, please please post links!

Thanks!

Last edited:

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Another handy link is Absolute Poets' Collections - this is a thread where poets can put links to all their poems in one place. If you want to find a poet's collected AW works, this would be the place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.