Hotels dicks...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to avoid the coppers. I have my pint of lager tucked under my arm and sneak around the halls trying to find a place to sit and enjoy my beer. But they are crafty devils and staked out at all the exits.

I cross an empty hallway and listen for them. They all wear black like a proper hotel detective. Pressed suites, black ties, and white shirts. And they are Polish.

It's almost impossible to hide from them when there are shadows in every corner where they might be waiting to catch me.

The moon is my only friend tonight as I cuddle inside a small crevice beside the bakery and sip my beer. I want to go outside for a smoke, but they guard the entrance and wait for me to appear out of my reclusive hideout.

For the past three days I've known that they were keeping an open eye out for my behavior. I've been mistaken for a bad guest. But I've been good and only drank in my room so they couldn't accuse me of bad behavior.

Tomorrow I leave for another room and a town where it is not a crime to become induced by the beer or cheer.

Goodnight and wish me luck as I try to find a maze back to my room for the night.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck and godspeed, my beer-loving friend. Where the hell are you, anyway?

Maryn, curiouser and curiouser

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
Wow... never heard of that type of behavior... even when I stayed at a hotel in Italy operated by the Gambino family...

Write a story about it Spooky...

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
There's a maid's closet at the end of the hall on the odd floors.

They often forget to lock them.

The maintenance guy will let you drink in the furnace room, but he'll want a bottle of his own.

Godspeed.

"May you have nicer legs than yours under the table before the new spuds are up."

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
There's a maid's closet at the end of the hall on the odd floors.

I already discovered the maid's closet and made a mess of it. The maid's weren't there at the moment, but since they can track down dirty linen I don't think they'll have a problem locating me this evening.

They often forget to lock them.

The maintenance guy will let you drink in the furnace room, but he'll want a bottle of his own.

The maintenance guy is holding my bottle as hostage.

Godspeed.

"May you have nicer legs than yours under the table before the new spuds are up."
:)

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I think you should put your beer in a different container, get a piece of masking tape and put it across the front and label it 'urine sample' and I bet that no one would care to inspect it too closely.

of course, then we are treated to the visual of you sitting there drinking from something labelled as 'urine sample'

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I bought two beers for later. I might take you up on the suggestion. The hotel detectives come out after dark and patrol the hotel for riffrats. I plan on becoming invisible after my evening cocktails.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
I bought two beers for later. I might take you up on the suggestion. The hotel detectives come out after dark and patrol the hotel for riffrats. I plan on becoming invisible after my evening cocktails.
I've seen riffraff tossed out of a hotel, leaving the beauties in the next room bored and unattended. :e2brows: