• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Mentor wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustRite

Nano: On target
Registered
Reaction score
Mentor wanted - Please

I really would like a mentor to help me with my greeting card writing as well as writing articles for magazines - I need more help with the latter. I would like to learn more about how to collect info, research and interview and then turn the research into a formula article.
I get a lot of help from everyone on the forums, but can use a little one-on-one help.
Pretty Please? (sorry I forgot to say please before :) )

Susie, its great you got a mentor too!
Thanks much,

Last edited:

JustRite

Registered
Reaction score
Sniff!!!! Does no one want to be my mentor? :Shrug:

cattywampus

Registered
Reaction score
Website
pygmypress.com
I'll gladly mentor you, but it will cost you a bit. Not a lot, a bit. You'll get a lot for your money. Go to http://www.webspawner.com/users/rand49/index.html and check my rates.

If you can't afford those, you can get all kinds of free help at allexperts.com. I've been an expert there for a year, and have answered 450+ questions so far. Users tell me I'm the best on the site, but you can take your pick.

Don't despair, there's help available.

Susan Rand
THE PYGMY PRESS
ePublishing at its Best
Editing/Writing Services
Jobs for Writers

JustRite

Registered
Reaction score
Susan,
Thanks so much for your reply - I didnt find the rates on your website? I saw it said rates for critique etc. but it didn't link to anything?

Thanks again

JustRite

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much - KitKat. I finally have a mentor. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:)
:snoopy::snoopy:
You are the best - Kitkat!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

I just signed up for your newsletter and am busy reading the articles on Freelance writing.

Thanks again,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.