Massage from the Queen of England...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Could be fun... who knows? Those hands look really strong.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
But is she the Queen of England or the Queen of the United Kingdom? And speaking of that, shouldn't it be the United Queendom?

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
But is she the Queen of England or the Queen of the United Kingdom?
Not to get all technical, but technically she's also the Queen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
As well as being Head of the Commonwealth, Supreme Governor of the Church of England, Duke of Normandy, Lord of Mann, and Paramount Chief of Fiji.

And speaking of that, shouldn't it be the United Queendom?
I shouldn't think so.
Mainly because Kingdom is a word.

EriRae

:P
Registered
Reaction score
I came here looking for the link...no link? Seriously, I want to see the Queen give someone a massage. Much more interesting than that MESSAGE thread...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
But is she the Queen of England or the Queen of the United Kingdom? And speaking of that, shouldn't it be the United Queendom?

Talk about derailing! This is a thread about massages... call her the Queen of Sheba, if you will. I'm just thinking about those hands.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Kevin, I contacted the Therapist Royal on your behalf and this is what she told me.

Dear Subject,

For many people, receiving a congratulatory massage from The Queen to mark a significant birthday or wedding anniversary is a very special part of their celebrations.

Since 1917, the Sovereign has given congratulatory massages to people celebrating notable birthdays and anniversaries.

Massages are given to those celebrating their 100th and 105th birthday and every year thereafter, and to those celebrating their diamond wedding (60th), 65th, 70th wedding anniversaries and every year thereafter.

The Queen's congratulatory massage consist of a two hour, one-on-one holistic-intensive spa treatment with the Queen starting with a relaxing mini facial, a Swedish back massage, a shape & polish for hands & toes, rounded off with full hair and make-up. Chit-chat is provided throughout the course of the treatment FOC with additional banter otpional.

The delivery of these massages is arranged by the Pampering Anniversaries Office, part of the Tension Relief Secretary's Office in the Royal Household of Spa, based at Buckingham Palace.

Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II naturally adheres to all European Union standards of health and hygiene. She has completed her MTI in Holistic Massage Therapy from the Birmingham Meridian School of Natural Therapies and is currently studying for a post-graduate qualification in Yogic Touch Foundation Training and Working with the Chakras.

All massages are performed by the Queen in a State Appointment custom-made ball-gown with elbow length mousquetaire satin evening gloves. Full Coronation attire including an Imperial Robe of purple velvet and crown with the encrusting of your choice can be arranged for an additional fee.

Please call at your convenience to arrange a massage from the Queen.

Yours sincerely,

Flora Cuthington-Havers
Special Assistant to the Therapist Royal

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Was it this Queen of England?

drag_queen_art.jpg