Oh, HERRO! :D

MrsPanda

Fortune Teller
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mrspanda.net
Hey everyone! My name's Fiona, also known as Mrs. Panda. *fluffs self*

I'm 22 and I live in New York City, though I'm relocating in a week and a half to be with my husband in Japan, where he is currently stationed. He's a Marine, with the cutest country accent. Ever read The Notebook? Yup, basically the story to our relationship, terrible breakup, engagement to another man and all.

I am 32 weeks pregnant and very eager to meet our half white half asian son. I also have an adopted Lhasanese princess dog that my husband got for me before he went overseas. She's fluffy too. :)

I run MrsPanda, a homepage devoted to my rambles and bamboo chewing. My other passion, besides writing, is "fortune telling."

Lastly, I read mainly mystery novels... I've written to Tess Gerritsen numerous times and have waited patiently for her novels since I was 16 years old. Agatha Christie is also a classic. To top it off, Law and Order: SVU is like a religion to me.

Strangely, I only write romance novels and I've sold a few eroticas when I ghostwrite... and I REFUSE to read romance novels o_o" Yes, I'm a strange woman.

Ah well, enough of me rambling. I'm happy to join this huge community. :)

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Ooooh, a mom to be *fluffs some pillows up on a couch*, c'mon, put your feet up and take it easy, MrsP, and :hi: btw

(Fallen: a mum of four kids)

Zoro

Registered
Reaction score
One new member to another - welcome :).

Also, I live in Nagoya, Japan myself, so welcome here as well (at least in a week or so from now). And love Law and Order myself, though I'm partial to the original and Criminal Intent :).

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Fiona!

Welcome to AW!

Don't forget to read about AW basics in the Newbie Guide!

Questions about the forum software can be found in the
FAQ's menu in the handy blue bar at the 'top' of this page.

This common acronym list helps identify our mystifying abbreviations.

Before you ask that Newbie question!!
See if Katiemac has the answer here.
and check out: Sara's 10 Basic Writing Tips!

If you're looking for critiques please read the 50 Post rule.

Posting your writing to the Share Your Work (SYW) area is explained here. This link covers the most common problems posts. found in SYW *Worth reading no matter how long you have been here!*

AW is a community built on the foundations of respecting your fellow writer and helping each other, it's the basic building blocks of how and why AW works.

Welcome to our community! =)

-kelly-

Fun AW social links:
The Office Party
Kelly's Soft Asylum

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler!

Nickie

Not too old to learn
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nickiefleming.com
Hello there, and welcome to AW. I also like to read crime novels, and have read (and own) all the Tess Gerritsen books. I've also written to her and even did an interview with her (plus with some other good crime authors). They can be read on my blog.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. Take some time to greet fellow newbies,
critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

julie_a_w

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I just had to look up a picture of a lhasanese. So cute!

MsPuck

...But you can call me Kristen.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, Fiona! I don't know about half-japanese, but one of my uncles married a Cambodian lass and they have the most adorable children on the face of this earth... that I've met so far. His brother met his fiance while stationed in South Korea, and I expect similar results. :D