• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing buddy for a YA Urban Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodSpatterAnalyst

"AA" stands for Authors Anonymous
Registered
Reaction score
I've been working on this novel for over a year now and I've reached the point where it would be helpful for someone to beta my work. I'm still in the process of finishing it, but it would be nice to have someone with a fresh pair of eyes to look over it and bounce ideas off of.

I would enjoy swapping with the person interested :)

BloodSpatterAnalyst

"AA" stands for Authors Anonymous
Registered
Reaction score
Drats, I was so tired last night, I forgot to explain the book...

In the small town of Thorn Hill there hides a world inspired by the magic of music. Bands leave it all up on the stage as they battle to be the best, but in Thorn Hill nothing is ever what it seems. In the depths of the shadows an age-old demon has arisen, throwing the town in chaos. In light of this tragedy a harbinger is awoken by the heavens, a teenage male possessing the ability to see deadly glimpses of the future.

It has its dark moments and its light moments, with a touch of romance sprinkled in for good measure.

It is told in 3rd person omniscient.

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
Your book sounds really interesting. I'd be willing to help out. PM me if your still looking for someone. :)

power31312

Believe in the impossible
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds really interesting. PM me if you're still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.