• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader/Swap – speculative 68k

Status
Not open for further replies.

pich313

Dreaming, writing, pursuing.
Registered
Reaction score
I’m looking for 2-3 readers for my speculative novel Of an Age – complete at 68,000 words. It has been through multiple rounds of beta and self edits, so it should be close to query quality.

I am willing to swap for any genre and length.

Daniel is a fifteen-day-old ditch digger in a post-modern society who unearths a 50-year-old relic that unlocks the truth to why his race lives for an average of 75 days. His discovery leads him to undergo a procedure that halts the rapid aging process, but he is now stuck at age 25 while his love, his siblings, and his child age and die around him. He is on course to discover the lost history of his people and the hidden truths that keep them prisoners in their short lives, assuming he can survive the torment and agony of relative immortality.

pharm

profoundly de minimis
Registered
Reaction score
If you need a fourth beta, I would be interested as well.

OP, my novel is much much longer than yours and therefore probably an unfair time commitment for me to ask, but I would be happy to swap 68,000 words if you’re still seeking more partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.