Hello all!

yobo500

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Reidar, but you can call me yobo if you prefer.

Up until now writing has been a creative outlet for me, and I've mostly been doing collaborative stories or roleplaying. This has been a lot of fun, and I've met a lot of great writers doing this, but now I feel the time is to write more on my own again. The reason I'm here is to meet other people who write, and learn more from interacting on this site. Hopefully I can give some constructive feedback, as well as getting some once I've established myself as a member here. Being Norwegian English isn't my native tongue, and I also want to learn more about the English language while I'm here. I have gotten accustomed to writing in English, and would prefer to keep doing so. That does mean I need to improve my English.

Other than that I do enjoy reading. I read pretty much anything. Last book I read was a book by a Norwegian politician from 1985, but I'm also reading a book about match fixing in football (soccer for you Americans) and Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, so that might give you an idea that I'm all over the place with my reading.

So yeah. Thanks for having me here, and look forward to exploring this site further.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.