Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
The Christian room at AW is for discussions about writing Christian fiction and non-fiction.

It's also for anyone who might need help fleshing out Christian characters in any genre.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

Again, this room is about the writing. It is NOT for discussing doctrine, arguing about who's interpretation of Christianity is the "right" one, bashing anyone, or bashing anyone's beliefs, ever, under any circumstances.

Happy writing!

Autumn Leaves

Registered
Reaction score
I know an online resource with quite a few English-language books on Orthodox Christianity, in case anyone needs help with researching it (it is the main religion in Russia, Greece, Georgia etc., after all, but relatively little-known in the English-speaking world). Should I maybe post the link here or should I wait until/if the actual demand occurs?

Reactions: Calla Lily

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
I know an online resource with quite a few English-language books on Orthodox Christianity, in case anyone needs help with researching it (it is the main religion in Russia, Greece, Georgia etc., after all, but relatively little-known in the English-speaking world). Should I maybe post the link here or should I wait until/if the actual demand occurs?
I'll start a new resources sticky. The old one was past its retirement age. Thanks!

ETA: Ready!

Reactions: Autumn Leaves