We have a Krampus sighting

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
Krampus is just a hard-workin' dude doing his job snatching kids in a bobsled. I respect that.

Reactions: Elenitsa

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This, more than piped in Christmas music, tree lots, scented candles every flippin' place, starts the season off right.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
This, more than piped in Christmas music, tree lots, scented candles every flippin' place, starts the season off right.

I'm glad.

I was toying with the idea of using Krampus for AW fund raising, but so many members hate Krampus I thought I better not.

December 5 is Krampusnacht.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad.

I was toying with the idea of using Krampus for AW fund raising, but so many members hate Krampus I thought I better not.

December 5 is Krampusnacht.
Dec 5 was last night here, and my fave old chicken died - so peacefully! - so I'm wondering if she's with the Krampus now....

ETA: Also I say yes, use the Krampus as a fundraising tool. You could ask for donations from people who want Krampus excised and people who want Krampus to stay - because everyone has an opinion about these things, amirite? - and whichever side has the most donations wins :)

And then next year, you could do it all over again :)

Last edited:

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Krampus, please take 2020 away. It's been a very naughty year.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Of course chickens dream of flying! Heck, people dream of flying, and the closest our ancestors ever came was swinging through trees - with the aid of vines.

But, I'll bet some chickens dream darker dreams - of those good old days when their forebears were the biggest, scariest creatures on Earth, with leathery skins and big teeth and the lousy mammals knew their place - cowering under the shrubbery. The chickens dream, drowsing in their coops, of the Golden Age.