• We’re running on a new server at a new host with a new forum software called XenForo. Some things are different. Some things may not work as expected. I am working on it as fast as I can. Please be patient. Please read this post.
  • I'm going to be working on the forums for a while. Things may be wonky. I may turn the forums off without notice. Consider this a bit of a public beta test as we figure out the new software and make adjustments. But you've been much missed, and we can't wait to see you again!

The SFF 2021 Cantina

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
And he went on, and there was yellow light, and fire within; and the evening meal was ready, and he was expected. And Rose drew him in, and set him in his chair, and put little Elanor upon his lap.
He drew a deep breath. ‘Well, I’m back,’ he said.

I missed you guys so much! I hope your year's been going well.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've been slowly and consistently writing again to an extent I haven't been able to in years. I've even finished and submitted a few short stories and poems that are now making the rounds. Right now I'm trying to finish polishing up a story for a certain themed market whose current submission period ends tomorrow night. Hopefully they like this story. Otherwise I won't be able to submit it for a while because all of this market's rejected stories will be making the rounds at other decidedly non-themed markets all at the same time. It's okay though. By the time it's safe to do that I should have plenty of other stories already out on submission.

AnnieColleen

Invisible Writer
Registered
Reaction score
So glad to be back…and, this is going to take some getting used to. Feels kinda like walking back into my empty office after a year.