• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Ted Weinstein Literary Management

SherryTex

Working on 2nd WIP
Registered
Reaction score
Wash DC area, surrounded by overachievers
Website
www.sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com
I did the research, I followed the directions and got an automatic response that was so quick I am certain no one looked at my email --it said to send things only through email, anyone have any advice?

Also, why do many of these agents want business plans for material? Isn't it the agent's job to sell the book to the publisher, (handle the business end of the book)?

Feeling discouraged, Four rejections this year...All I want is one yes.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com

Sharman

Any new input on Ted Weinstein?

I'll be glad to do the full proposal he asks for if someone's going to actually look at it. I have all the pieces but it will take some time to put it together in the form he wants & put it into an email. If they're probably not looking at new writers now & I'm like to get an auto-response, I'd rather do a query letter. Any suggestions? Please email me at [email protected] of you've queried TWI & have advice. Thanks!

Popeyesays

Now departed. Rest in peace, Scott, from all of us
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Sharman said:
I'll be glad to do the full proposal he asks for if someone's going to actually look at it. I have all the pieces but it will take some time to put it together in the form he wants & put it into an email. If they're probably not looking at new writers now & I'm like to get an auto-response, I'd rather do a query letter. Any suggestions? Please email me at [email protected] of you've queried TWI & have advice. Thanks!

An auto-response is just that "automatic" you SHOULD get it right away. It's just to let you know your e-mail arrived, or at least WHERE your e-mail arrived.

A direct response will come later.

Regards,
Scott

gettingby

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone queried him lately? I sent something and did not receive an auto-response. Does anyone know if that is still something the agency does? Thanks.