• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.
  • U.S. members: The Federal Government is offering each household in the United States four (4) free at-home Covid-19 test kits. https://www.covidtests.gov/

Seeking Critique Partner for YA Fantasy

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

BreeC

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Bree, and I’m hoping to find a long-term critique partner and/or a couple of willing beta readers to read an 80,000 word YA Fantasy.

A little about the manuscript...

When 16yo Lex finds her parents’ throats slit, she vows to go after the magicians responsible. Her mission becomes complicated when she discovers that her boyfriend is involved with the murderers. Will Lex seek revenge for her parents, even if it means destroying the only safe place she has left?

If this seems like something you'd be interested in reading, I'd love to connect. My DMs are open!

Bree, xx

Elizabeth George's book Write Away