Status
Not open for further replies.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
For those of you who have a kiddo in school, consider talking about Stories of Strength to your school's parent teacher organization. My PTO offered to include an SOS flyer in their monthly newsletter, which means that at no cost to me, 500 families will get a copy of the flyer. I simply personalized it so that it said, "Anytown Elementary Parent Constributes to Stories of Strength for Hurricane Relief." I also added a sentence telling which classes my kids were in.
At the bottom, I included a line that said, "If your business, church or other organization would like to sponsor a book signing, please call" and then my phone number.

The principal has offered to hang a poster for me, and since I volunteer in the library twice a week, they're going to hang a poster in there as well.

And if you don't volunteer in your kids' school, now is the perfect time to do it!

Cabria

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's a great idea Patti! I have a daughter in university, another daughter in junior high and a son in Kindergarten. ( I can get my daughter in university to post flyers or posters on various bulletin boards for me). The other schools I can do as you suggested.

Deb
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.