Scariest Psycho (girlfriend/boyfriend) Moments

Nangleator

Rep Point Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Lets share our creepiest, scariest, weirdest experiences with bad boyfriends or girlfriends.

My Psycho Girlfriend got jealous when I mentioned a female friend, so she insisted I stop talking to her. To my eternal shame, I did.

18 months later...

We're partway through a lengthy breakup, I'm out of the house, hiding in a movie theater. Psycho Girlfriend (PG) breaks into my house for whatever psycho reason she had. My female friend that I haven't spoken to in over 18 months chooses that exact moment to call and leave a friendly, 'how you doing' message!! PG stands over answering machine, listening to the friend's voice thinking, "I knew it!"

PG calls friend back. Strangely enough, friend isn't at home then. Perhaps she had left a message (and her home phone number) using another phone. Anyway, PG leaves a message that says, "You b____, I know what you're doing. David is MINE, you hear me?" <Loud click>

And here's the final insult. My friend's fiancé is named... David. So she gets home and hears that ugly message from an unknown woman about 'David.'

There are other stories about Psycho Girlfriend, like the knifing, and the fax to my workplace about a homosexual affair, but this story tops the list.

Share your worst!

Foinah

Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foinahjameson.com
Lets share our creepiest, scariest, weirdest experiences with bad boyfriends or girlfriends.

My Psycho Girlfriend got jealous when I mentioned a female friend, so she insisted I stop talking to her. To my eternal shame, I did.

18 months later...

We're partway through a lengthy breakup, I'm out of the house, hiding in a movie theater. Psycho Girlfriend (PG) breaks into my house for whatever psycho reason she had. My female friend that I haven't spoken to in over 18 months chooses that exact moment to call and leave a friendly, 'how you doing' message!! PG stands over answering machine, listening to the friend's voice thinking, "I knew it!"

PG calls friend back. Strangely enough, friend isn't at home then. Perhaps she had left a message (and her home phone number) using another phone. Anyway, PG leaves a message that says, "You b____, I know what you're doing. David is MINE, you hear me?" <Loud click>

And here's the final insult. My friend's fiancé is named... David. So she gets home and hears that ugly message from an unknown woman about 'David.'

There are other stories about Psycho Girlfriend, like the knifing, and the fax to my workplace about a homosexual affair, but this story tops the list.

Share your worst!

Holy crap! If you come home to find a boiling pot on the stove...don't lift the lid!!! If you own a rabbit, find it a new home....right now.

Nangleator

Rep Point Whore
Registered
Reaction score
That situation is resolved. I'm happily married to a wonderful woman, and PG doesn't know where I live.

You know, I could never use that story in a novel, because of the two outrageous coincidences in it. It reads like a bad sitcom.

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Sucks, dude.... I had an abusive ex and another one who cheated on me... still friends with that one, actually. But nothing I would term psycho.

Elodie-Caroline

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
elodie.the.writer.tripod.com
I had an ex who came at me with a carving knife once. He was a drunkard and wanted to kill me because I'd broken the glass in our back door window; I actually broke the glass with my shoulder, because he was chasing me with a razor blade at the time... his sick idea of a joke or pervy sex I think? Another time I cam home from my mum's house, and same said boyfriend was jacking-up with my insulin, because he'd lost all his money on the Horses. Silly me called an ambulance, I often wished I hadn't over the years until I finally had the guts to leave him

Elodie

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
I had one who called my father asking for $25,000 in exchange for leaving me alone. Dad didn't pay, and after I threw the mo-fo in jail a half-dozen times, he moved on and shot his next girlfriend in the neck.

I warned her.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
My ex-girlfriend polished off a relationship of two and a half years by trying to rape me, twice, at knife point, after threatening suicide, also at knife point, then broke up with me over the phone the next day and, the day after that, showed up at the crummy, little dive we both worked at, with the fellow she'd been cheating on me with the past three weeks (her 3rd strike, infidelity-wise), insisting we all have breakfast together, like nothing happened. There she told me, just out of spite, that I was a terrible writer and didn't have much reason to live and no redeeming qualities. Then she dismissed me with a snarl and wave of the hand. This all happened in a 48-hour period. Like being belted across the chops, and kidney and sucker punched, all at once.

I win:)

Last edited:

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think so, Jack. I've heard of creepier.

The ex who cheated on me was actually quite funny. He broke up with me because he got drunk and got seduced by his scary psycho friend. I got back at him by making out with him two weeks later (after he started dating her) and stopped, saying "Oops, sorry, you have a new girlfriend, now."

She was nuts... used to call at all hours (him, not me) and was cheating on him the entire time they were together. She vanished off the face of the earth a few months later, and her sex toy guy vanished too, so we think they went somewhere together. What a nut.

Matt, my ex, called me two years later to tell me why he broke up with me. I was like, "duh, Matt, I figured that out." He was shocked. :Shrug:

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think so, Jack. I've heard of creepier.

The ex who cheated on me was actually quite funny. He broke up with me because he got drunk and got seduced by his scary psycho friend. I got back at him by making out with him two weeks later (after he started dating her) and stopped, saying "Oops, sorry, you have a new girlfriend, now."

She was nuts... used to call at all hours (him, not me) and was cheating on him the entire time they were together. She vanished off the face of the earth a few months later, and her sex toy guy vanished too, so we think they went somewhere together. What a nut.

Matt, my ex, called me two years later to tell me why he broke up with me. I was like, "duh, Matt, I figured that out." He was shocked. :Shrug:

Mine's still weirder.

She was a bisexual cutter obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and I was an asexual. We only kissed once in our entire relationship. I couldn't stand to be touched. We met on the bus for the mentally-handicapped people, where we chatted about the slash marks on her calves and A Clockwork Orange. We had to go to the police after a statutory rapist started stalking us, after developing a mutual fixation with us both. One of our biggest serial arguments was her insistence on performing her own sisterectomy. She kind of lost it after the guy she was cheating on me with broke up with her, slept with six guys in a single week, then went into the army, where they kicked her out after a mere two weeks, because she was too crazy:)

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't say MY ex was creepier, I said I've HEARD of creepier.

And YOU my friend, are starting to scare me, too. ;)

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
What? I don't get a prize for having the ex who killed someone?
How about if I have two? My HS sweetheart killed his brother-in-law, spent ten years in prison, then killed himself in a drunk-driving accident less than a year after he was paroled.

Gawd, I feel like I'm in an "I have worse taste than you" contest, and I'm determined to win.

Last edited:

kborsden

Has a few recurring issues
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I was living in Holland. After a few years of drug addiction, serious mental health issues and a girlfriend who had cheated on me several times, I decided it was time to move back to Wales. I had a massive party and invited all my closest friends, except for her. She sowed up though, crying and bawling, begging for me not to go. I sent her away. I was, after all, leaving the next day. After the ruckus ended and my guests had left, she turned up again. This time I let her in and as soon as I shut the door, she went ape-shit. She started throwing punches and chucking things at me, screaming like a banshee. Luckily a neighbour called the police and she was taken home. I went to bed, thinking nothing more of it. After half an hour or so, I heard a scraping outside, so, I looked over my balcony to see her there on a ladder, holding a tin of white paint. She had written,

WALES SUX
I LUV U

on the wall in large letters. At realising I was watching, she lost it again and revealed a 30cm kitchen knife. She bounded to my security door and started stabbing it at like a lunatic, screaming obcenities. I called the coppers who arrived swiftly, but had a hard job of controlling her. It took 4 PCs to finally take the weapon off her and put her in the van. During the struggle, she actually bit one. I got no sleep that night. The following day I left Holland in a white van headed for Calais.

Kie

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
I had a guy interested in me a few months back who just loved playing little mental games - like this one...
Him (IM-ing me at work): SO?
Me: So what?
Him: You haven't answered my question yet, little girl. Naughty naughty.
Me: What question?
Him: What time will I be picking you up tonight?
Me: Tonight? We agreed on Saturday.
Him: Oh no no no, I can't wait that long. What time will I be picking you up tonight?
Me: Not tonight
Him: Yes, tonight. What time?
Me: I need to be in early tomorrow. (Not a lie, I was helping set up a tenth-anniversary company breakfast.)
Him: So?
Me: Not tonight
Him: Why not?
Me: I told you, I have to be in early
Him: So? I want to see you. What time?
Me: I can't
Him: You're a bad little girl. You make me very sad. Call me tonight?

I did try to call him, because I wanted to tell him that if he was going to play games like that with me, it was over before it started, but he kept making his oldest daughter answer the phone. He was having her say he wasn't there, but the next day he slipped and let on that he was. I think he was trying to get me to leave my phone #, which at that point I refused to do. (It's not listed, he couldn't have found it if he'd tried.) So help me, the next day (which was Thursday)...

Him: (IM again): So where am I taking you tonight?
That was it. I told him forget it. He begged me to call him so we could "discuss it." I didn't. Fortunately, given the areas we worked in, we had to go out of our way for our paths to cross more than occasionally, although a couple of weeks ago he caught sight of me walking between two of the buildings and engineered it so he could follow me.

I'm glad I'm working on getting a new job. I won't have to try to avoid him in the one place we were likely to run into each other - the cafeteria.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I was living in Holland. After a few years of drug addiction, serious mental health issues and a girlfriend who had cheated on me several times, I decided it was time to move back to Wales. I had a massive party and invited all my closest friends, except for her. She sowed up though, crying and bawling, begging for me not to go. I sent her away. I was, after all, leaving the next day. After the ruckus ended and my guests had left, she turned up again. This time I let her in and as soon as I shut the door, she went ape-shit. She started throwing punches and chucking things at me, screaming like a banshee. Luckily a neighbour called the police and she was taken home. I went to bed, thinking nothing more of it. After half an hour or so, I heard a scraping outside, so, I looked over my balcony to see her there on a ladder, holding a tin of white paint. She had written,

WALES SUX
I LUV U

on the wall in large letters. At realising I was watching, she lost it again and revealed a 30cm kitchen knife. She bounded to my security door and started stabbing it at like a lunatic, screaming obcenities. I called the coppers who arrived swiftly, but had a hard job of controlling her. It took 4 PCs to finally take the weapon off her and put her in the van. During the struggle, she actually bit one. I got no sleep that night. The following day I left Holland in a white van headed for Calais.

Kie
:Wha: Wow. That is one crazy woman. She makes organized religion seem like a good idea.

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
In the interest of saving bandwidth, I'll just keep my stories to myself on this thread.

(My psycho x stories are alphabetized.)

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I had an ex in high school who, after almost a year, revealed he'd been cheating on me (constantly) and been out getting drunk on a regular basis (it was a long-distance relationship). Somehow or another, this was my fault. Can't remember his convoluted logic on that one. He later realized he was stupid and wanted to get back together, but I told him no.

I think he's finally done stalking me (ok, not really stalking...but he's looked me up a few times in hopes of hooking up with me again); last time I heard from him was on 2001, when he randomly e-mailed me and tried to guilt trip me into getting back together with him (we broke up in 1997). Something about how he'd never been able to let himself fall in love with another girl because he was too afraid he'd do something stupid and break up with her (and this was my fault again, somehow). Also something about his mom committing suicide the previous week...I guess it made him realize life was short. I told him he was right, life IS short, and that's why I'm not going to waste another second of it communicating with HIM. Oh, snap.

Previously, he called me one night (1998, I think) and had another sob story that somehow ended with wanting to get back together with me. He said he would come over, that he could be there in an hour. I promised him I'd meet him at the door with a loaded 30-30, and he knew I wasn't kidding. He wisely didn't show up.

Last time he wrote, he said he was in the Navy. A small, petty, immature part of me actually hopes he ends up stationed near us just so I can bump into him somewhere out in public, and he can see that I'm happily married to somene waaaaaaay better than he could ever dream of being. But just a small part of me. If I never see him again, it'll be too soon.

So he takes the cake of all of my ex-boyfriends. I do have two that are gay, and one who was such a pussy about breaking up with me that not only did he do it via a "Dear Jane" letter, but he left said letter taped to the door of my parents' business rather than having the balls to GIVE it to me.

Makes me appreciate my husband SOOOOO much. :)

(apologies for any typos or misspellings; I've been behind a camera all day and my right eye refuses to focus...makes it VERY easy to miss a typo! LOL)

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
What? I don't get a prize for having the ex who killed someone?
How about if I have two? My HS sweetheart killed his brother-in-law, spent ten years in prison, then killed himself in a drunk-driving accident less than a year after he was paroled.

Gawd, I feel like I'm in an "I have worse taste than you" contest, and I'm determined to win.

My friend's husband was cheating on her with a 16 yr old girl (friend and her husband were in their early 20's). 5 weeks after my friend had their son, her husband and his friend tried to poison her. When that didn't work, they strangled her, staged it as a robbery, and reported her missing.

For some reason, neither got a life sentence (husband got 42 years, accomplice got 9 because he cooperated with police).

I think SHE wins...

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I had an ex boyfriend who managed to carve a 3 foot heart-shaped hole into the plaster of my attic wall. It would have been funny and kind of sweet, if I hadn't broken up with him the week before. I still don't know how he got in the house.

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
Creepiest moment I had while dating was when my boyfriend of 3 weeks told me that he had spent 2 months in a mental institution. Very strange moment and the beginning of the quick end to the relationship since I started noticing the "why" of how he wound up hospitalized.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Meh, I don't have any weird-ex stories. I only had a stalker who used to call my home and cell phones to ask me to meet him. But I have since moved from that house and lost my old cell phone, so he has no way of finding me again :D