regdog's Autobot & Decepticon Comedy Cabaret-Energon Served Hourly

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
TED!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back, darling. Thank you for the ice cream. I'll be serving you know a big bowl.

Reactions: TedTheewen

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
TED!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back, darling. Thank you for the ice cream. I'll be serving you know a big bowl.
I'm only here to help.

I just got done shooting some video for my next ice cream project. Espresso chocolate hazelnut ice cream sandwiched between chocolate waffles that have been dipped in chocolate. If it tastes half as good as it sounds then I will have a hit on my hands. As far as I know nobody has been able to do one yet or they simply haven't gotten around to it and posted it online. Sister are so many people who copy what I do I can only imagine the follow-up videos posted by others.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you came back.

Reactions: SWest

Twenty-Eight

Registered
Reaction score
Jack be nibbles,
Jack be dip,
Jack turn into a carrot stick.

My son and his cousin were saying this whilst playing AOE and I thought it was quite good so just sharing.
(Okay. I'm avoiding writing a weekly report.)

Possibly, someone else came up with it first and it may be in a kids nonsense rhyme book for all I know.

Also, I am eating BREAK NUTS.

Yes, that is what they are called. The supermarket sells them and I find it amusing. Not quite as amusing as the time they were selling a chocolate bar called SALTY NUTS but I can't help it. It amuses me.

Reactions: SWest

TeresaRose

Registered
Reaction score
Jack be nibbles,
Jack be dip,
Jack turn into a carrot stick.

My son and his cousin were saying this whilst playing AOE and I thought it was quite good so just sharing.
(Okay. I'm avoiding writing a weekly report.)

Possibly, someone else came up with it first and it may be in a kids nonsense rhyme book for all I know.

Also, I am eating BREAK NUTS.

Yes, that is what they are called. The supermarket sells them and I find it amusing. Not quite as amusing as the time they were selling a chocolate bar called SALTY NUTS but I can't help it. It amuses me.
Reminds me of one time when I was in the local supermarket. I needed one cucumber, just one. Once the thought entered my mind of what the cashier might think of the purchase of one cucumber might be used for, I cracked up. You know, sometimes, you just get in a silly mood and find something funny, 10x funnier than it is. But it released endorphins, serotonin in my body and made me happy. And these days, anything that makes me happy is good.

Twenty-Eight

Registered
Reaction score
It could have been one cucumber and a mystery item.

I was once behind a gentleman at the supermarket on a Friday and he had three things in his basket. A box of chocolates, a box of condoms and a 50m roll of aluminium foil.

Now the first two I could connect the dots.

• Haha
Reactions: TeresaRose

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
...50m roll of aluminium foil...
Challenge Accepted! :greenie

*use on windows as privacy decal - bonus points for blinding nosy neighbors with the shiny side facing out
*cover unsightly feet (long nails, fungus, keratitis, etc.)
*wrap your credit cards so Gr*nder hookups can't skim them
*line the floor around the bed so pets don't interrupt
:thankyou: