• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Dreams Reach Productions

jessisnthere

Stuck in QLH for now...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jesshuckins.com
Does anyone know anything about this publisher? I know someone with a book out with them, but I can't find a website or submission guidelines.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Founded as a self-publishing operation by Sean Leary, who also offers literary consultant/agent services.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, dear.
I can help you every step of the way -- regardless of where you are in the process. I can help you write it, edit it, design it, publish it, even market it and help you find readers for it. If you have a question, I can answer it. If you need representation, I can offer it. If you want to become a published author, I can guarantee it.

I'm Sean Leary, and I've been a published author since the age of 10. I've had almost two dozen books published and distributed worldwide, including several regional best-sellers. All together, my books have sold over 20,000 copies.

"If you want to become a published author, I can guarantee it." That pretty much tells me all I need to know about Sean Leary the literary agent. The only other agent I know who can "guarantee publication" is Bouncing Bobby Fletcher, who will charge you a whole bunch of money to "sell" your book to a vanity press, who will charge you a whole bunch of money to publish your book.

"I've had almost two dozen books published ... All together, my books have sold over 20,000 copies." I can do math. It works out to fewer than 1000 copies per title. That pretty much tells me all I need to know about Sean Leary the bestselling author.

I'm sure he's right for someone, but he's not right for me.

Katrina S. Forest

Registered
Reaction score
Website
katrinasforest.com
That stinks. I hope your friend realizes they're a vanity operation before he sends them another book. (Or, I guess in this case, he could send them an idea for a book and pay up to have it written for him.)

For others browsing this thread, I can't resist quoting these little nuggets.

I'm Sean Leary, and I've been a published author since the age of 10.

Yeah, well, I was published at eight. That's right, hardback edition in the school library and everything! (Actually true, we had this awesome team of volunteer moms that would print and hand-bind kids' stories. There was a whole shelf in the school library just for student-written books.)

You have the idea. You have the ambition. Maybe you even have the finished manuscript. But you don't have the book in your hands.

Funny, in my world, ambition pushes you to actually move beyond the idea stage.

Last edited:

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Last book under Dreams Reach was '10. Leary's current books are either straight to CreateSpace and/or Smashwords, or under another of his half-dozen imprints, Dingobi Publishing.