Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
underthecity said:
Oh yes, the superglue guy. God help whatever actor gets chosen for that role (although after reading the book, who's going to volunteer?). If the writer/director wants method acting, he may want the actor to actually squirt six ounces of superglue in his mouth. The author swore he knew where to find some.

Just keep the poison control hotline ready, and maybe the number for the hospital's morgue, too.

allen
Maybe someone who lost on Fear Factor will sign on. I sure hope they get the shot in one take.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
The props department would be having fun building the tension heater.

(JBuchanan is reading this and planning a re-butt-al as we speak)

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
Celia, here's what you do. Write two steamy, lurid pages on whoever the heroine is, her repressed sapphic urges, sensual exhibitionist tendencies, florid, exploring fingers tinged with feminine lust in naked orgies of carnal experimentation...

And then when he says "Holy ****, yes!", say "Actually, I don't want the part after all. Bye!"

Last edited:

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
scarletpeaches said:
Dawno, the tears are irrigating down my face at the very thought.

Other than tears do you use any other product? I was using OxiFlo 2 EC (oxyfluorfen, a pre- and postemergence herbicide for use in vegetables. OxiFlo 2 EC is comparable to Goal 2 XL, using the same active ingredient in a similar 2 pound per gallon emulsifiable concentrate formulation.) but I found it clogs my pores.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Celia Cyanide said:
What a great idea, Richard! Unfortunately, I don't have a photo to go along with that, like my trapese artist idea, but...whatever... :)
That's what PhotoShop is for! :banana:

Reaction score
Dawno said:
Other than tears do you use any other product? I was using OxiFlo 2 EC (oxyfluorfen, a pre- and postemergence herbicide for use in vegetables. OxiFlo 2 EC is comparable to Goal 2 XL, using the same active ingredient in a similar 2 pound per gallon emulsifiable concentrate formulation.) but I found it clogs my pores.

Okay, now my head hurts.

Reaction score
I should add I am now experiencing the kind of hurt I have never before experienced.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
scarletpeaches said:
I should add I am now experiencing the kind of hurt I have never before experienced.

The real question is, I guess, were your tears really making your face more suitable for agricultural purposes? :)

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Dawno is sort of our resident Cliff Claven. Far cuter, to be sure, but still Cliff Claven... ...

Scarlet, your pain resonated with me. Like, shitloads. I totally dug the pain, yo.

And Maestro, didn't anyone tell you? Pauly Shore is Dead

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
While I may spout facts like Cliff, at least my facts are real and attributed! I'm trying to decide if I'm hurt enough about this appellation to storm out of the thread in a huff. Or snit. Maybe a huffy snit. Snitty huff? Where did those words come from anyway and what do they mean....

::wanders off to Wikipedia::

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
No huffy snits, no sniffy huts. No strange Dr. Suess pouting. Anyway, I called you cute, that negates me calling you Cliff Claven.

(And I happen to think that John Ratzenberger is a genius of a man)

(and I think it's probably more sad that I know who played Cliff just like that, off the top of my head)

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Dawno said:
While I may spout facts like Cliff, at least my facts are real and attributed! I'm trying to decide if I'm hurt enough about this appellation to storm out of the thread in a huff. Or snit. Maybe a huffy snit. Snitty huff? Where did those words come from anyway and what do they mean....

Woah! Tensions sure are heated in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.