Password help, please.

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

fountain923

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am trying to get into the "Challenges" forum, where I posted a thread. I cannot read the replies because the forum requires a password to enter and it is not recognizing mine. I have tried 3 different passwords: the one I was using when I tried to create an account last year, the one I successfully used to create my account this year, and the one I changed it to when I encountered this problem. None of them work. Do you need a further password to get onto this forum and, if not, can anyone suggest something? I did try "Contact Us" but have not received a reply.

Thanks.

mccardey

wear a mask
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am trying to get into the "Challenges" forum, where I posted a thread. I cannot read the replies because the forum requires a password to enter and it is not recognizing mine. I have tried 3 different passwords: the one I was using when I tried to create an account last year, the one I successfully used to create my account this year, and the one I changed it to when I encountered this problem. None of them work. Do you need a further password to get onto this forum and, if not, can anyone suggest something? I did try "Contact Us" but have not received a reply.

Thanks.
serenity is the password. (No - I mean literally. It is. The word "serenity" but without the ""s)

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Yep, serenity. It's in the forum description on the main Forum page. Most other locked forums will be the same, with the password in the forum description. I think the only one that's not is the Erotica Share Your Work, which needs age confirmation before the password will be shared.

fountain923

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone. When I had read that, I thought "serenity is the password" was a nice figurative message about conquering the challenges! A little bit of advice straight off. That's funny.

Happy Thanksgiving

Autumn image for Thanksgiving