• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Packager] BookWrite Publications

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
Received this spam:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that we have a number of books for publishing and we are in the process of consolidating contacts in different countries re the possibility of finding Publishers for our books. We have about 1000 active titles which can go to print immediately and another 1000 titles in the pipeline. Our titles are intended for the mass market and therefore the sales potential is very high.

We make different arrangements for our books to be published in a particular country namely;

To be published as they are in English ;
With slight adaptations to make them more customer friendly ;
Translated by our publishers into a particular language ;
Translated by ourselves ;
One page in English and one page in another language for some books especially for books dealing with the learning of the English language.

We also write books which are commissioned to us on titles suggested by our clients.

Since we are presently functioning as a Consortium we are now in a position to give you very favorable copyrights licensing fees and since our books are intended for a mass market the sales potential is very high.

Kindly note that we shall be participating in the International Book, Periodical & Electronic Publication Expo 2006, Shenzhen, P.R. China between Tuesday the 18th of May and Wednesday the 19th of May 2006.

If you are attending the International Book, Periodical & Electronic Publication Expo 2006, Shenzhen, P.R. China we would be happy to suggest an appointment with you to discuss the matter further.

Alternatively we shall also attend the BookExpo America on the 21st of May 2006. This perhaps might be another option.

If you are not attending these Fairs we are still interested to explore other ways on how we can work together on this exciting project.

We also intend to start distributing and selling books in the Mediterranean region and in Europe. Can you please tell us if you would be interested in this?

The first book in the Olive Garland Series entitled:

Healthy Mediterranean Recipes in the Olive Garland Series Ó
with step-by-step photos and calorie counts

has been awarded a very prestigious award by:

Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2005

for the: Best Mediterranean Cookbook in English – Rest of the World. Please refer to:

Healthy Mediterranean Recipes
The Olive Garland Series
Miriam Borg
(The Bookwrite International Foundation – Malta)
Link: http://www.cookbookfair.com/

I am sure we can find some common ground to work together since we have an extensive list of publications.
Please get back to us with your suggestions.

P.S. Please view attached file for titles available.

Regards,

Karl Borg
B.A (HONS), M.A (PHIL), N.T.E SpPath (USA)

©

Director: Bookwrite International Foundation ©

Address: No. 4, Pjazza Robert Samut, Floriana, VLT 15, Malta, Europe
Telephone: 00356 21 22 77 99, 00356 21 23 13 18
Fax: 00356 21 235 314
E-Mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
Web site: www.bookwrite.com

President: EurAsian Mediterranean Chamber of Commerce ©

Nangleator

Rep Point Whore
Registered
Reaction score
James D. Macdonald said:
With slight adaptations to make them more customer friendly ;
Translated by our publishers into a particular language ;
Translated by ourselves ;
Gee. I wonder if these services are free? Or not?
James D. Macdonald said:
One page in English and one page in another language for some books especially for books dealing with the learning of the English language.
Will they translate everything this eloquently?

Insomnicole

Registered
Reaction score
I must be exceptionally dense today, but I read through that thing several times and I'm still not sure what it is they want. Do they want my book? Do they want my idea so they can write a book? I'm confused.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Reads to me like they're looking for a publishing and/or distributing partner. Cookbooks are such the good investment, you know....

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like is didn't survive 2006. Site is long gone.