Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Vote for your favorite editor! Lisa Abbate has been nominated, and she did a ton of work on Stories of Strength--so if you worked with her, and appreciated her insight, click the link and vote! (You can nominate your own favorite editor, too--but I wanted to plug Lisa cuz she's so all around terrific, and one of our own.)

The poll drops one "B" from her last name, and lists her as Lisa Abate--but don't let it fool ya!

Last edited:

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
How's that cute baby, Shwebb? :) Getting any sleep, yet?

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for asking!

She's growing like a weed. She'll be six weeks old tomorrow, and she can hold her head up quite nicely, and she smiles a lot at us--but she also likes to smile at our couch for minutes at a time.

She will sleep at night for up to five hours at a time, and when she does wake up, I just bring her to bed with me and nurse her lying down. She loves sleeping in our bed. (I don't sleep as well with her there, though, since I'm watching out for her and not moving, lest I either roll on her or she rolls onto her stomach. But it's still sleep!)

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
AWww--I don't have any of my own, so they always seem like the most amazing little critters, to me. :)

It sounds like you're having a lot of fun with her.

Good Word

still crazy after all these years
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wordmountain.com
MacAllister said:
Vote for your favorite editor! Lisa Abbate has been nominated, and she did a ton of work on Stories of Strength--so if you worked with her, and appreciated her insight, click the link and vote! (You can nominate your own favorite editor, too--but I wanted to plug Lisa cuz she's so all around terrific, and one of our own.)

The poll drops one "B" from her last name, and lists her as Lisa Abate--but don't let it fool ya!

Mac, you are a sweetheart--when I found out I was nominated I was thrilled.

And thanks, Shwebb! Congrats on new mommyhood. My daughter is in the wonderful threes, but I still miss those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.