One-Sided Love (272 Words)

WreckingGirl

Registered
Reaction score
Kevin was a simple guy, a simple guy that yearned for the finer things in life. Though when he looked at Prim, he saw those finer things. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. He'd never let her go. The way the sun glinted off her golden blonde hair and reflected off her baby blue eyes with her slender frame made Kevin weak. Although Kevin was completely infatuated, Prim wasn't so sure. Sure, Kevin was a decent looking guy, with his dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes. He was barely taller than her and his build was firm. She loved all those things about him, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing...

"Snap out of it, Prim!" exclaimed Kevin. Prim almost fell over.

"Jerk!" She screeched back.

"I don't know why you always zone out like that, air head," he responded. Prim threw her hands in the air, as if it mattered. But Kevin liked to ruffle her feathers, it was all the more cute to him.

"Shouldn't you be at work by now?" she retaliated.

He sucked in a deep breath, "Yea I SHOOOULD be but with my good looks nobody really cares and besides, I was clearly too busy saving you from humiliation from your future air hostess duties my beauty queen."

"Oh, whatever," she blew out, "just get to work." She turned on her heel and still managed to gracefully stomp out. Back to grandma's she goes.

"Well I guess I have nothing better to do now..." he said to no one in particular, and off to work he went.

Dosser

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
It's not really going anywhere but there is something about it. No need to use capitals in speak text. All told, it's not finished. I could make something of it if you like?

TexasPoet

When Is It Dark Enough?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.TerryJudeMiller.com
The only comment I have (apologies for grammar policing), the first “that” should be “who”.

Tp