Okay, I know I am stupid, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdswift

Re: Gala:

I don't even know how to tell people where to find my blog. I had to put like three different titles in. I thought it said that to find me the address was www.tammyswift.blogger.com but when I typed that in... nothing happened.

This is making my head hurt.:rolleyes

Any help in understanding this dag-gone thing would be appreciated.

~~Tammy

tfdswift

Is there somebody out there who can help me figure out the way to access my blog? I have friends and Family that might be interested in looking at it but I can't figure out what they should do to access it.:evil <Tammy bangs her head on the computer screen>

HELP!!

~~Tammy

MacAl Stone

accessing your blog

Tammy--I'm on blogger too. If you still need help, ez-mail me, and I'll try to walk you through it ;)

maestrowork

Re: accessing your blog

If you have a blogger account, your blog would be:

tammyswift.blogspot.com

tfdswift

You guys are right. It is blogspot not blogger. It was 1:00 a.m. when I started to set up the blog, so I guess I wasn't paying very close attention.

Thanks.

Jyndral, I put quotes around writer, because I felt like I should have been able to fill that blog with no problem, but it was hard for me to get started. I just sometimes don't feel worthy of the title "writer". It is something I personally have to get over.

Thanks again everybody.

~~Tammy

Jyndral

Oh, believe me, I understand. That's why I said that it took me a while to get into that mindset too. :)

tfdswift

Today---- I definitely feel like a writer.

That's all I can do... one day at a time.

~~Tammy:D

Jyndral

Exactly! :)

WHen I was in college, I was sitting in the hall reading Writers' Digest. Someone asked me if I was a writer. Up until then, my standard answer was, "Not really, but I like to write sometimes."

That day? I said yes. It was like something clicked with claiming it.

That's not to say that I write all the time, write well, or have been published. But a lot of the things that I do end up as grist for the writing mill. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.