Official Press Release (NOTE: Page count now 316)

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelagh

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shelaghwatkins.co.uk
biotales said:
I am testing to see if this works... It was orignally posted on the other site....

I've set up the "Absolute Writers Voluntary Group" on the BBC/Lancashire website:

http://www.communigate.co.uk/lancs/...oup/index.phtml

Please visit and, before you leave, add a message on the message board and sign the guestbook. Please tell everyone the title of your contribution to SoS and give a brief synopsis.

Thanks,
Shelagh
Thanks for posting this biotales. It was very kind!

I think that a community of writers gathering on a community website is the right place to be, so I've set up another one in Wales:

http://www.communigate.co.uk/wales/absolutewriters/index.phtml

Please sign the guestbook -- we need all the help we can get!

Shelagh :)

Last edited:

shelagh

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Thank you for signing the guestbook

I'm not sure if my thanks to everyone who signed the "This is Lancashire" guestbook were lost in the transfer or not, so I'll thank everyone again:

Thank you Carol, Yvonne, Charlie, Amy, Kim, Sharon, Vanessa and Mary.

This is Lancashire has had 159 visits
This is Sussex has had 92 visits
This is Wales has had 40 visits

I think visitors keep returning to "This is Lancashire" to check if there are any more guestbook entries! It really does make a difference and I would appreciate it if you would please sign the guestbook for Wales.

The sites cover the north and south of England and the whole of Wales.

Tonight a programme is scheduled on television (channel five, 8pm,) The Hurricane That Drowned New Orleans a documentary about Hurricane Katrina.

With such good media coverage of the disaster, we might be able to capitalise on getting the word out.

The Communigate websites give information about Stories of Strength and how people in the community can help (www.storiesofstrength.com/how-you-can-help/) by downloading posters to post around their communities.

Please encourage them by signing the guestbooks.

Thank you,

Shelagh :)

Last edited:

shelagh

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shelaghwatkins.co.uk
At alphabet's request, the Hertfordshire communigate page has been deleted. I am about to delete the links to "This is Hertfordshire" from the previous posts.

Shelagh

shelagh

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Book