NFL 2021 Season

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody wanna talk football? American football, that is. I'm a Steeler fan, born and raised there, so that's my excuse, and though I've been gone for years, and live in a city (LA) with a brand new stadium (SoFi) and not one but two local NFL teams to cheer on, I am nothing if not loyal hahaha.

We won our first game against a good team in Buffalo, and tonight we host the Raiders who did us a favor last week by edging the Ravens. In seasons past the AFC North usually came down to either Pittsburgh or Baltimore, but no more. The Browns are very good, and though they lost their opener it was to AFC champs, the KC Chiefs. The Bengals are also 1-0, as they beat the Vikings in OT.

This is likely to be Ben Roethlisberger's last season, and he does frustrate the hell out of me. Last week he missed more than a few short passes. He showed signs of this at the end of last season. He throws behind them, in front of them, three yards over their heads! But the sad truth is, w/o him, we'd be lucky to see the post season.

So who's your team, and how do your feel about their chances this season?

Edit to correct: the Steeler play this afternoon not tonight.

Last edited:

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I guess I should have read the room, huh? But given the way MY team has looked since I posted, it's probably for the best we don't discuss it, hahaha. Funny thing is, the two LA teams look very good so far. Hmm, did I say I was loyal?

iBleed2

Registered
Reaction score
I am a Packers fan. Not from there but was a fan back in the Farve days and love Rodgers. LA Rams look great. Raiders as well but I'm liking the Packers this year. Barring injury, I think we'll be right there in the NFC championship with a shot to go to the Super Bowl. Last year really should've been our year but we don't do good as one of the big dogs.

Reactions: Maze Runner

Happy Thanksgiving

Autumn image for Thanksgiving