March 2013 Blog Chain

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
I love blog chains. GO TEAM.

Also possibly for the first time ever I've written my story many weeks before it's due to post. I feel so productive I'm just gonna call out of work for the rest of the week. Oh yeeeeah.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
I love blog chains. GO TEAM.

Also possibly for the first time ever I've written my story many weeks before it's due to post. I feel so productive I'm just gonna call out of work for the rest of the week. Oh yeeeeah.

Go you :D

writingismypassion has one day left.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
writingismypassion becomes our first March bumpee. New participant Sudo_One takes her place.

writingismypassion

~Charity~
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. This is going faster than I thought it would. I haven't checked in all week because I had family staying at my house. Sorry!

*hanging head in shame*

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. This is going faster than I thought it would. I haven't checked in all week because I had family staying at my house. Sorry!

*hanging head in shame*
We're more flexible this month. If you want to write and post anyway I'll slot you into the queue :)

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
Can you bump me down a few? I have heart surgery on Wed next week and it looks like that may be about when i need to do my post. If it falls on Monday or Tuesday I can stay where i am at, but Wed until the weekend, most likely not.

Sorry

Shawn

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like my earlier message didn't take for some reason, but it's randi.lee's turn for a bit now and new participants mdgreene50 and scatterjoy! have been added to the list.

Last edited: