March 2012 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck Ralph Pines! Notice that I craftily scheduled my post before ME3 was released :D

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Next we descend into the murky waters of Loch Niss with Nissie.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
If the next person can't go, let me know. I have a post ready and I'll swap with you. I want to post mine today if I can! :)
Post it then! I'll rearrange the queue to make it look like that was the plan all along.

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
After my talk of procrastination, I actually got some unforeseen free time this week due to being sick as a dog. So I went ahead and wrote mine. I can post it up whenever, let me know if you'd like me to go ahead and post it now. :)

Turndog-Millionaire

Registered
Reaction score
Just had a catch up and as always the posts are great :)

I go to SXSW on Monday so could i be moved to the bottom of the line please? I get back on the 20th so should still be able to compete (although things are moving very fast this month)

is this ok?

Matt (Turndog Millionaire)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Lyra Jean is next and has promised us a Friday post. J.W., you may post your link whenever you like. It is written that Turndog-Millionaire will be moved to the bottom of the queue by request.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
So the time change messed a little with my update schedule, but we're only a few hours off.

areteus
, you have one day left. Hopefully this will bring our thread into the "recently updated" stack since you don't believe in subscriptions :D

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
That happened quickly... last I looked there were many many people ahead of me... and I took a weekend off to recover from things thinking it wouldn't be my turn until at least the middle of next week...

Am on it now...

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
That happened quickly... last I looked there were many many people ahead of me... and I took a weekend off to recover from things thinking it wouldn't be my turn until at least the middle of next week...

Am on it now...
I could bump you down a spot or two if you feel like you'd need more time. That's how it is with these chains; it either takes forever or we're done by the 15th.