Last Line of the Day - NaNo 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nether

is walking the plank at a pirate-themed water park
Registered
Reaction score
(Had I stopped a little earlier, my last line would have been something I might have needed to censor for sounding too risque... :rolleyes: And the lack of context would make it even weirder.)

Their obscurity protects their organization, and helps them maintain sway over all of our kind.

• Wow
Reactions: Sage and lizmonster

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
I sometimes wonder if Dad wasn’t right, if my whole religious awakening was more about getting closer to Dianne than anything else.

Nether

is walking the plank at a pirate-themed water park
Registered
Reaction score
The Rule of Threes kept him safe in the past, but he needed to be even more cautious in the future.

Reactions: lizmonster

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Gently, he says, "Blake, it's over. You did everything in your power to let me live. You gave me your life for a few hours. You went on a quest and slayed some metaphorical dragons. You did everything there is to do. Don't let this haunt you. That's my job."

Kat M

Ooh, look! String!
Registered
Reaction score
(See, I miss reps, because along with a "like" element to it, I could say, "Well, does he?" in response. I liked commenting on people's lines)
Me too!

So tit for tat: I loved "Don't let it haunt you—that's my job."
---
Today's last line:
“I know, I know, but you’re my best bet for a piano backup—Doug Halpert is just about on his last legs, whereas you can at least stay awake for a whole tune. It’s just not the same, but I suppose that’s not your fault. You didn’t kill your father.”

“Well, I’m glad we’re clear on that.”

Status
Not open for further replies.