• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

L'Abeille Publishing

katari

Registered
Reaction score
To MartyKay, Perks and Brad05, thanks!

CaoPaux -- You found Daniel Furman, Attorney at Law? LOL!

For those who are unfamiliar with "Mr. Furman":

nyc GOOD LUCK IN PRISON < DANIELFURMAN > [size=-1]2003-07-19 08:03:41[/size]Dear CRAIGS LIST POSTER: You posted a message intended to harm Alexandrea Stewart and Practically Rented Incorporated. You are hereby cautioned that pursuant to the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act you are liable for any harm that come to my client Alexandrea Stewart which is based upon a conspiracy, combination and agreement to commit Murder, Assault, Arson or Business Tort. Additionally you are responsible for any activities that may affect my law firm as a result of the conspiracy, combination and agreement set forth supra. My client has received threats in person, by mail, by telephone and in e-mails all based upon the statements by persons using this web site. In your message to your co-conspirators you utter language which directly places you in the conspiratorial acts as it is first person. I caution you that the transmission of threats against my client by means and facilities in Interstate Commerce is a "CRIME". You are assisting in the commission of this crime. You are warned to cease and desist from any co-conspiratorial role in these crimes. Feel free to e-mail Craig and he will tell you that once I send him a subpoena he must tell me where the e-mail originated. You cannot hide. If you appear at my clients home, this law office or my clients "NEW" place of employment I promise you that I will have you arrested and placed in Jail for the felony act of attempted aggravated assault, or attempted murder. Many of you see to think Ms. Stewart is making these posts. I assure you that is incorrect. If you think I am kidding go to my web site at www.ffnyc.net and send me an e-,mail and I will respond to you by auto respond. We hereby demand you cease and desist in your activities forthwith. Enough is enough if you have a beef act like an adult and file your complaint with whomever you so desire. However repeated threats on this site against the life of my client be they direct or implied will be actively investigated and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I will force Craig's to give me your addresses and then you will be summoned to New York City and answer for your foolishness. Dan Furman. Attorney at Law.

nyc WATCH OUT FOR THE ALLIGATOR MR. HARE < DANIELFURMAN > [size=-1]2003-07-19 08:02:57

Dear CRAIGS LIST POSTER: You posted a message intended to harm Alexandrea Stewart and Practically Rented Incorporated. You are hereby cautioned that pursuant to the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act you are liable for any harm that come to my client Alexandrea Stewart which is based upon a conspiracy, combination and agreement to commit Murder, Assault, Arson or Business Tort. Additionally you are responsible for any activities that may affect my law firm as a result of the conspiracy, combination and agreement set forth supra. My client has received threats in person, by mail, by telephone and in e-mails all based upon the statements by persons using this web site. In your message to your co-conspirators you utter language which directly places you in the conspiratorial acts as it is first person. I caution you that the transmission of threats against my client by means and facilities in Interstate Commerce is a "CRIME". You are assisting in the commission of this crime. You are warned to cease and desist from any co-conspiratorial role in these crimes. Feel free to e-mail Craig and he will tell you that once I send him a subpoena he must tell me where the e-mail originated. You cannot hide. If you appear at my clients home, this law office or my clients "NEW" place of employment I promise you that I will have you arrested and placed in Jail for the felony act of attempted aggravated assault, or attempted murder. Many of you see to think Ms. Stewart is making these posts. I assure you that is incorrect. If you think I am kidding go to my web site at www.ffnyc.net and send me an e-,mail and I will respond to you by auto respond. We hereby demand you cease and desist in your activities forthwith. Enough is enough if you have a beef act like an adult and file your complaint with whomever you so desire. However repeated threats on this site against the life of my client be they direct or implied will be actively investigated and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I will force Craig's to give me your addresses and then you will be summoned to New York City and answer for your foolishness. Dan Furman. Attorney at Law.[/size]

nyc RE: "PR" LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY < DANIELFURMAN > [size=-1]2003-07-19 08:00:45
Dear CRAIGS LIST POSTER: You posted a message intended to harm Alexandrea Stewart and Practically Rented Incorporated. You are hereby cautioned that pursuant to the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act you are liable for any harm that come to my client Alexandrea Stewart which is based upon a conspiracy, combination and agreement to commit Murder, Assault, Arson or Business Tort. Additionally you are responsible for any activities that may affect my law firm as a result of the conspiracy, combination and agreement set forth supra. My client has received threats in person, by mail, by telephone and in e-mails all based upon the statements by persons using this web site. In your message to your co-conspirators you utter language which directly places you in the conspiratorial acts as it is first person. I caution you that the transmission of threats against my client by means and facilities in Interstate Commerce is a "CRIME". You are assisting in the commission of this crime. You are warned to cease and desist from any co-conspiratorial role in these crimes. Feel free to e-mail Craig and he will tell you that once I send him a subpoena he must tell me where the e-mail originated. You cannot hide. If you appear at my clients home, this law office or my clients "NEW" place of employment I promise you that I will have you arrested and placed in Jail for the felony act of attempted aggravated assault, or attempted murder. Many of you see to think Ms. Stewart is making these posts. I assure you that is incorrect. If you think I am kidding go to my web site at www.ffnyc.net and send me an e-,mail and I will respond to you by auto respond. We hereby demand you cease and desist in your activities forthwith. Enough is enough if you have a beef act like an adult and file your complaint with whomever you so desire. However repeated threats on this site against the life of my client be they direct or implied will be actively investigated and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I will force Craig's to give me your addresses and then you will be summoned to New York City and answer for your foolishness. Dan Furman. Attorney at Law.
[/size]

and to momwrites, I tried to reply in a PM but your mailbox is full. I'll try again later, ok?

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
EmoteROFL.gif

Just had to get that out of my system. Carry on.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
:Hug2: to all. Thanks for the kind words!

Victoria: There will never be a writers' superheroine quite as superheroinish as you. I'm just angling for a role as your apprentice. :D

Ken Schneider

Absolute sagebrush
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
James D. Macdonald said:
If one part of a post can be shown to be a deliberate lie ("when I was in Barnes and Noble"), the rest of that post, and everything else that person posts, becomes suspect.

I am a multi-unpublished author.

Thanks for the info. JG,VS, JM, CO, and team.

As always, being on the side of truth and humility pays the best dividends.

Be well.

Peggy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsontheroad.blogspot.com

HapiSofi

Hagiographically Advantaged
Registered
Reaction score
Bravo, Katari! All the reasons come clear now. Let the pack cry you good hunting.

katari

Registered
Reaction score
I have some news from Wisconsin

first, thanks HapiSofi!

I checked the Wisconsin court database today and found that as of this last Tuesday Alex Delauren has a new $5000.00 bond to go with her 2 new felony convictions:

La Crosse County Case Number 2000CF000650
Court Record Events

Date:04-25-2006
Event: Bench warrant issued
Court Official: Gonzalez, Ramona A.
Court Reporter: Tichenor, Tami
Event Party
: Delauren, Andrea C
Amount: $5000.00

Alex has also added some new book descriptions and ISBN numbers to her website:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]ISBN/SKU: 097742605X
ISBN Complete: 0-9774260-5X
Title: A Girl's Guide To D.I.Y.
Type: Trade Paperback
Publication Date: 05/27/2006
Street Date: 05/27/2006
Language: English
Book Type: 5.5 x 8.5 in or 216 x 140 mm (Demy 8vo) Perfect Bound
Page Count: 206
http://www.labeillepublishing.com/id16.html

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]ISBN/SKU: 0977426068
ISBN Complete: 0-9774260-68
Title: The Golden Agent
Type: Trade Paperback
Publication Date: 05/15/2006
Street Date: 05/15/2006
Language: English
Book Type: 5.5 x 8.5 in or 216 x 140 mm (Demy 8vo) Perfect Bound
Page Count: 184
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]http://www.labeillepublishing.com/id13.html[/font]

[/font]
[/font]I couldn't find any record of these ISBNs on amazon or isbn.nu.
I'm fairly certain the authors "Emily Crawford" and "Scarlet Kray" are Alex.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
I love happy post-scripts. Katari, just to clarify, this is how I understand it-- correct me if I got it wrong...

Alex's convictions in Wisconsin were mixed-- some felonies, some misdemeanors. But she got a deferred judgment on the felonies that essentially meant that if she paid full restitution (and did some other things-- like testify at a murder trial!), they wouldn't be counted as felonies. The charges have been in limbo for about five years. Since, however, she has not paid restitution, the DA was able to go to a judge and have the charges counted as felonies, and a new bond set... as of just a couple of days ago.

I'm not sure I understand what happens from here-- will there be a new hearing?-- but I am damn hopeful that it means she'll be forced to come back to the US and serve hard time.

And on that day, Katari and Vic and I are going out to lunch. :D

katari

Registered
Reaction score
JennaGlatzer said:
I love happy post-scripts. Katari, just to clarify, this is how I understand it-- correct me if I got it wrong...

Alex's convictions in Wisconsin were mixed-- some felonies, some misdemeanors. But she got a deferred judgment on the felonies that essentially meant that if she paid full restitution (and did some other things-- like testify at a murder trial!), they wouldn't be counted as felonies. The charges have been in limbo for about five years. Since, however, she has not paid restitution, the DA was able to go to a judge and have the charges counted as felonies, and a new bond set... as of just a couple of days ago.
Yes, that's my understanding of how it worked out.

I'm not sure I understand what happens from here-- will there be a new hearing?-- but I am damn hopeful that it means she'll be forced to come back to the US and serve hard time.
I don't know either but I'll find out and report here. I crossing my fingers that Wisconsin will extradite her.

And on that day, Katari and Vic and I are going out to lunch. :D
lunch with champagne!
wink.gif

katari

Registered
Reaction score
James D. Macdonald said:
Weirdly ironic page title at the L'Abeille site: Book an Author

Book 'em, Danno.
From the same page:

"[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Make sure that the trip is as worthwhile for the author by publicizing the event through local media"

[/font]
[/font]LOL!

She's been busy updating and spellchecking her site:

[font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Date: 04/27/2006[/font][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana] [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Author: Amy Lynch[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Subject: STALKERS, HARASSERS, & SABOTEURS, L’ABEILLE PUBLISHING’S LATEST RELEASE[/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]News[/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Contact: Amy Lynch[/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Press and Publicity Manager[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] [/font][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE[/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]STALKERS, HARASSERS, & SABOTEURS, L’ABEILLE PUBLISHING’S LATEST RELEASE [/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] [/font][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]New York, NY (April 27, 2006) – L’Abeille Publishing today announced the release of Stalkers, Harassers, & Saboteurs: Protecting Yourself, Your Family, & Your Business (ISBN 0-9774260-41) the latest title in their non-fiction catalog. Essential reading for anyone dealing with the terror of being stalked, this book explains the various types of stalkers, the methods that they employ, and perhaps most importantly what you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your business from one of the fastest growing crimes in the country. Stalkers, Harassers, & Saboteurs also features information about the changing legislation designed to better protect victims from cyber-stalkers and cyber-harassment. The book includes the personal account of the author, Alexandrea DeLauren (herself a victim of a stalker for nearly four years) as well as the personal stories from many other victims[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] [/font][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Stalkers, Harassers, & Saboteurs (ISBN 0-9774260-41) is available at all fine bookstores and on-line booksellers.[/font][/font][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]
[/font]http://www.labeillepublishing.com/id37.html
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][/font][/font]
[/font]
This in honor of Jenna, no doubt:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Corrections[/font][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] [/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]There are typos on this site that I think should be corrected.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] [/font][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Send the page URL and point out any mistake and we will make warranted changes[font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]. [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][email protected][/font][/font][/font][/font][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]http://www.labeillepublishing.com/id18.html

[/font][/font]
[/font] [font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Nice use of all-caps:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER ANY PAY-TO-PUBLISH OR VANITY PUBLISHING SERVICES.[/font][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]
http://www.labeillepublishing.com/id21.html[/font]

She's also removed every instance of the phone number and address!

[/font]

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Something about this line just got me giggling (underline mine):
[font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]
Send the page URL and point out any mistake and we will make warranted changes[font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif].[/font]
[font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif][/font][/font]
[/font][/font]

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
It just struck me that [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] L’ABEILLE can be easily misspelled Labelle, Labeile, Labielle, and Labiele.

And Google would find
this thread if someone did.

[/font][/font]

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
James D. Macdonald said:
It just struck me that [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] L’ABEILLE can be easily misspelled Labelle, Labeile, Labielle, and Labiele.

And Google would find
this thread if someone did.

[/font][/font]

Which makes me wonder if this thread should be retitled. If you google "Labeille publishing" for instance, this thread comes up first, but the result header is:

Absolute Write Water Cooler - Storm Publishing/MJS publishing ...

And the Labeille part is left out.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
And I've done so. I've edited the first three messages to delete references to other publishing houses. I hope that this doesn't grieve the original posters -- if so, I'll revert 'em.

-- JDM

katari

Registered
Reaction score
Alexandrea Delauren cons propertygrunt

More wild and wooly weirdness involving L'Abeille Publishing:

propertygrunt reviewed her Nouveau Native's No Fee New York book:
http://propertygrunt.blogspot.com/2006/04/no-fee-new-york-book.html

I tried emailing him. Nothing. Tried to leave a comment on the site. No dice. So I wrote this:
http://scamhunters.blogspot.com/2006/05/propertygrunt-gets-played-by-nouveau.html

Then came his response:
http://propertygrunt.blogspot.com/2006/05/mind-your-business.html

and mine:
http://scamhunters.blogspot.com/2006/05/property-grunt-call-das-office-in.html

I tried leaving another comment but he still won't let me post on his site.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
:e2smack: That's about when I start wanting to hit my head into walls... when people are that purposefully ignorant. "Oh, all you have is a publically accessible criminal record showing that the woman is a felon, statements from two district attorney's offices, articles in reputable newspapers, proof of repeated lies, a sockpuppet identity... show me some real proof!"

katari

Registered
Reaction score
LOL, I'm sure relieved that his "standards for proof are a little higher than most."

Alex must be having a field day with him ;)

katari

Registered
Reaction score
:roll:
um, actually he'd be #6 according to one of her former employees!

Last edited:

katari

Registered
Reaction score
repost of page 5 which was lost (sorry for the formatting!)

post_old.gif
06-18-2006, 11:17 PM Dhaunea vbmenu_register("postmenu_654952", true);
Esteemed New Member

reputation_pos.gif

I've been lurking around the forums for a while and finally registered, but as I'm still in the very first stages of my writing, I didn't feel the need to speak up anywhere as I had very little to say.

However....

I love the Bewares & Backgrounds. It's taught me so very much about what to look for, what to be wary of and given me a great many good questions to ask. I come here and read every few days just to see what's going on and to follow some of the on-going soap operas, like the NEPAT and the Literary Agency of a Million Pseudonyms.

Threads like this one, however, that show just how much perseverance counts and just how far people (not just Jenna and Victoria, although those two in particular) are willing to go to be certain of the factsand to help other people avoid these traps, make it an imperative forme to say something.

That 'something' would be a huge thank you, not just for this part of the forum, but for everything.

So, thank you.
user_offline.gif
Dhaunea
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dhaunea
Send email to Dhaunea
Find More Posts by Dhaunea

post_old.gif
06-18-2006, 11:23 PM JennaGlatzer vbmenu_register("postmenu_654965", true);
Moo if you love Dawno
Runs the joint

Location: Everybody knows the burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

Awwww, thanks, sweet thang! And I'm glad you de-lurked.

(By the way, I would have just said that in a rep comment, but newpeople rarely find their rep comments for a while. If you click the "User CP" link toward the upper left, you'll find comments people have left for you, once they've done so.)

Medievalist is awesome.

user_offline.gif
JennaGlatzer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JennaGlatzer
Visit JennaGlatzer's homepage!
Find More Posts by JennaGlatzer

post_old.gif
06-21-2006, 03:01 PM katari vbmenu_register("postmenu_660244", true);
One of the Locals

reputation_pos.gif

I got a copy of Alex/Andrea's fake stalking book, "Stalkers Harassers& Saboteurs". Not surprisingly it's a weird plagiarized pastiche of material taken from various stalking websites mixed with stuff she just made up out of thin air. The fake "victim stories" are pretty entertaining; the rest of it isn't. But then this isn't a book that was "written" to be read. Its true purpose is simply to exist, to be searchable on google and amazon so anyone questioning Alex/Andrea's version of her past will see how she's really the "innocent victim". And because she hasn't been back to New York or anywhere else in the US since she fled the police in 2003, Alexandrea Delauren has to use restaurant menus available online and/or rewrite other people's reviews of things in NYC to make it look as though she lives there. It didn'ttake long to find the original sources she used to cobble together content for her http://nouveaunative.blogspot.com site. Here are a few:

Subway Inn:
Quote:
red leatherette booths, linoleum tabletops and checkerboard tile floor.
http://cityguide.aol.com/newyork/ent...sbid=106968692

Quote:
Red vinyl booths, an ancient jukebox and checkerboard lino tiles
http://nouveaunative.blogspot.com/2005/10/dive-bar-heaven.html
La Belle Vie:
Quote:
vintage French advertising posters, ochre walls, hand-painted signs and sniffy waitstaff all contribute to the illusion. During warmer months,outdoor tables teem with local color, especially at brunch.

mussels marinieres are quite tasty. Entrees, including boeuf bourguignon, steak au poivre and porcini ravioli, arrive heavy on thesauce, and the kitchen is liberal with its sprinklings of salt.
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7104914
Quote:
The atmosphere is perfect with vintage French advertising art on the walls, comfy chairs, and intimate tables.
All of the expected fare – boeuf bourguignon, steak au poivre, mussels marinieres are well made and severed [sic] in generous proportions [sic].

A great idea for an inexpensive introduction to La Belle Vie is the weekend brunch. Severed [sic] on both Saturday and Sunday, the $12.95 brunch menu includes a nice selection of entries, a Bloody Mary (I guess we know why Mary is Bloody with all that "severing" going on.) or Mimosa, and biscuits, If you hurry, there is still enough time to enjoy the outdoor tables.
http://nouveaunative.blogspot.com/20...r-fearful.html

Tarallucci e Vino: Quote:
By PAUL ADAMS
January 25, 2006
Start with scrippelle 'mbusse,a bowl of light, pure-tasting hen broth ($9) in which three eggy, Parmesan-filled crepes float....
and an ever-changing array of excellent gelati.....
Tarallucci e Vino, 15 E. 18th St., between Broadway and Fifth Avenue, 212-228-5400.http://www.nysun.com/article/26433
Quote:
Tarallucci e Vino
Friday, January 27, 2006 [posted 2 days after the NYSun review]
The rich, golden chicken broth enrobed delicate parmigian crepes,creating a wonderfully intoxicating aroma. By the end of dinner I feltwell enough to dig into a wonderful gelato.

This inexpensive Italian coffee is destined to be a West Village favorite for a long time to come.
Tarallucci e Vino is located at 10th Street and First Avenue
(10th st. and 1st Ave is in the East Village not the West. The other location at 15 East 18th St. is by Union Square.)

http://nouveaunative.blogspot.com/20...ci-e-vino.html

The following restaurant is actually called "Brooklyn Diner" not "Brooklyn Dinner" -- perhaps Alex copied the misspelling from this site:
Brooklyn Diner: Quote:
Brooklyn Dinner USA A spiffy diner with tablecloths and candlelight, the Brooklyn serves highbrow renditions of ethnic comfort foods.
...and strawberry blonde cheesecake are among the choices.
With a menu offering an American cuisine, this is an upscale restaurant. Expect the average entrée to cost $12 to $20, and dress casual.
http://dinesite.com/info/rstrnt-368628/?&t=68577
Quote:
Friday, May 05, 2006
Brooklyn Dinner
Don’t let the name fool you, the Brooklyn Dinner is no greasy spoon. This restaurant takes the charm of a 50’s style dinner [sic]and some of the food favorites (hot dogs, burgers, and meatloaf) andadds a level of sophistication essential for jaded New Yorkers.
While the 15 bite hotdog is always popular as is the meatloaf and of course cheeseburgers, this is not the corner coffee shop.

The atmosphere is charming; stained glass and blonde woodwork abound and each table or booth is adorned with brass plaques listing the famous people who have also sat at that table.

(On the front page of Brooklyn Diner's website youcan see a slide show of interior photos -- there's no "stained glassand blonde woodwork" at all:
http://www.brooklyndiner.com/)

While they rave over the Blonde Cheesecake, my personal favorite is the Double Layer Coconut Cake. While more expensive than the corner coffeeshop the food is well worth the wait and the price.
http://nouveaunative.blogspot.com/2006/05/brooklyn-dinner.html

Then there are the "secret insider" recommendations for big chain stores like Anthropologie, Restroration [sic] Hardware, and Bed Bath and Beyond. LOL.

But my favorite post is this next one:
http://nouveaunative.blogspot.com/2006/06/do-you-feel-safer.html

I assume it's supposed to be some kind of a warning or threat and its intended audience is me. I'm flattered, really.

You see, the copy of "Stalkers Harassers & Saboteurs" I have in my possession was ordered at the Barnes and Noble located at 1441 West Webster Avenue in Chicago. *Cue scary horror movie music*

How could Alexandrea (or Andrea or Vivian or whatever her name reallyis) know where my copy was ordered? Probably because I'm the only person in the world who would be interested in examining it. To date, there have been zero sold on amazon.com.

Am I worried that Alex/Andrea/Whatever knows where it was ordered? Nope, not in the least (Sorry Alex).

Am I amused? Yes, very much so. I also found her oddball bogus anecdoteabout the security at Chicago schools she supposedly visited laugh outloud funny. Psst, Alex, there is no "Columbus University" in Chicago. Maybe you meant "Columbia College"? You might want to alert your "several younger family members entering college" lest they accidentally wind up in Ohio.

I anxiously await the incorporation of my corrections into Alex/Andrea's fake blog. Go to it, Alex! Knock yourself out.

And a big congrats and hello to Jenna, Victoria and all AW'ers!

Last edited by katari : 06-22-2006 at 03:09 AM.
user_offline.gif
katari
View Public Profile
Send a private message to katari
Send email to katari
Find More Posts by katari

post_old.gif
06-21-2006, 03:22 PM MadScientistMatt vbmenu_register("postmenu_660284", true);
Empirical Storm Trooper

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

Wow. Reminds me of "Cancer Boy," who sent another scam publisher a book cut and pasted from various websites.

My blogs:
Mad Scientist Matt's Layer: Do it yourself car mods and other insanity
Covington - Conyers Restaurants: small town Georgia dining

I took the 2006 Rejection Pledge!
My score so far: 8/50
user_offline.gif
MadScientistMatt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadScientistMatt
Send email to MadScientistMatt
Visit MadScientistMatt's homepage!
Find More Posts by MadScientistMatt

post_old.gif
06-25-2006, 01:02 PM katari vbmenu_register("postmenu_668724", true);
One of the Locals

reputation_pos.gif

LOL! Alex/Andrea thought she was making a correction and changed "Columbus University" to "Columbia University" and then indirectly thanked me for pointing it out to her: Quote:
ps. thanks to Iris and Maureen for emailing us about the typo. It's been corrected, thanks for reading our little blog!
Hey Alex/Andrea, there is no "Columbia University" in Chicago either. You still got it wrong!

The other errors remain untouched. I guess she'll fix them little bylittle, so she can pretend her fake readers sent the corrections in.

MadScientistMatt - What happened with cancer boy's book? Is he still battling PA?
spacer.gif

Last edited: