Korea?

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com
CH,
Send me a private email and I will give you a Link to the ROK Site where my old friends hang out. These are ROK that served in Vietnam, but they know their history. Also visit my Blog sometime.

Tatsu

Registered
Reaction score
I'm an American and I lived in Korea for six years. While there I studied music composition at Keimyung graduate university. I passed the language proficiency test at the time but it's been more than ten years since I've used Korean much. My professor of ethnomusicology wrote the definitive book on the music of traditional Korean shamanism.

travelgal

Registered
Reaction score
Elf, are you in Korea? My Korean is rubbish, and I live too far from Seoul to be in any writing groups. Try lurking at Dave's ESL Cafe. I haven't been there for ages, but there were a few waegooks who knew their Korean. It's not always a friendly place, so lurk first.

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I'm in Korea. Seoul, but only for another month. I'm moving to Jeollanam-do at the end of July to start a new job. I'm guessing some of those who posted here are no longer around, as this thread is quite old. But if anyone has questions on Korea, I *may* be able to answer.

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Just an FYI, but Eastlit is accepting submissions from South and South East Asia. For anyone writing from Korea, or neighboring countries, you might want to take a look: http://www.eastlit.com/

froboy69

Registered
Reaction score
Man I do want to see Korea. How amazing is the food there???