• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.
  • U.S. members: The Federal Government is offering each household in the United States four (4) free at-home Covid-19 test kits. https://www.covidtests.gov/

Koehler-Hintz Publishers / Black Death Books / Skullvines Press

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL_Benet

writer/teacher
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jlbenet.com
Last edited:

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
J.L beat me to it, but yes,the merger has happened. I had all my contracts transferred to the new company, and signed new ones to bring my back catalogue out as e-books.

With their presence at The Merchants Keep already well established, I think this is a great move.

Kmarshall

Registered
Reaction score
Their site says they're open for submissions, BUT, it also says authors get 50%. I don't think that's the norm, is it?

tarak

for certain qualities of "sane"
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Central Pennsylvania - the gateway to Harrisburg

MicheleLee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michelelee.net
*happy dance* Violet Ivy is launching with my werewolf UF book Wolf Heart :)

KHP also published my zombie novella Rot under the Skullvines imprint. I was on the Stoker long list that year. (Not that it meant a huge deal, but I was very happy about it!)

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Is this the same publisher as Koehler Books? I've been told I'm in close geographic proximity to one of their authors (my mother practically pushed me towards his website, saying, "He writes about vampires just like you!!"), and after learning that it's a POD outfit (at least I think it is?), and they're expecting their authors to do a LOT of the marketing, I'm skeptical. Basically, I think my mom wants me to meet this guy and get him to coach me on How To Get Published, but I don't think this publisher--and by extension, anything this guy can tell me--are what I'm looking for. I'm seeking confirmation that I'm right. OR confirmation that she's right, in which case I'll work on setting up an interview or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth George's book Write Away