June 2011 Blog Chain

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
ARGH. I'm up already???

OK, let me quickly hustle up one of the scenes. I've had one idea, but now I'm rethinking it...
Well you do have a full two days. Putting something together, say, tomorrow or the day after wouldn't exactly bring the chain to a screeching halt :)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Or you could do it right now, lickety-split. That works too :)

dolores haze gets the next crack, though she's under no obligation to match the others' speed!

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Juniper, I tried to comment with a couple of different logins cause I got no confirmation whether they were going through or not.

No comments from you, don't think. Others have told me they have problems commenting also. Damn Blogger. Should have stayed with Wordpress.

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
No comments from you, don't think. Others have told me they have problems commenting also. Damn Blogger. Should have stayed with Wordpress.

That reminds me I should make sure my comments work. The last template I used I had to fix because it broke the comments... now I have a new template.

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, at this rate I'd better start composing mine. :p

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
It's been a little over 24 hours and we already have 4 posts.

You guys are awesome :)

jkellerford, you don't have to be super speedy if you don't want to. You might even want to drag your heels a little so the chain lasts more than three dayd.

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
If the chain gets done early I may resubmit mine. I was panicked at being so close to the top and wasn't ready. I may ask everyone to look at revised copy, if that's ok.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
If the chain gets done early I may resubmit mine. I was panicked at being so close to the top and wasn't ready. I may ask everyone to look at revised copy, if that's ok.
Of course. Isn't that why we're all here? I hope you didn't take my post as anything other than the constructive comment it was supposed to be.

And welcome back, Aheïla!

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I hope you didn't take my post as anything other than the constructive comment it was supposed to be.

No worries. Critique is what makes me grow and see things in a new way.

I need to add some of Lindsay's personality into the section. I'm writing this deep third POV, Lindsay's POV, but her personality and voice don't come through at all. This part is near the front, so I hadn't really got her voice in my own head yet. I know her better now, so can revise with that in mind.

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Argh, I've been out of town since Monday and am after MindKiller. You guys weren't supposed to move so quickly! LOL Glad it's Thursday, I'm returning tonight and I'll have until Saturday, even if MindKiller posts right after I hit post. Whew!

This will probably be the hardest chain post ever for me so MindKiller, if you're reading this...take.your.time.

I'll catch up on comments this weekend too.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and would like to join the blog chain. Can I get more info?
Sure! Our bloggers write a post (or take an excerpt from an existing piece of writing) on the month's theme. Everybody gets a two-day window for their post, and gets comments from the other bloggers. In return, the read and comment on the other blog entries.

I will add you to the list, but don't be shy if you have other questions. Read some of this month's finished posts to get a feel for how things work, and welcome aboard.

TheMindKiller

Only I Will Remain
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jabberwocky.ws
I'm sorry. It's really hard for me to write with my girlfriend in town and I didn't really expect to have to write this so soon. I don't think I'm going to be able to get this done within my time limit. I'll try though.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry. It's really hard for me to write with my girlfriend in town and I didn't really expect to have to write this so soon. I don't think I'm going to be able to get this done within my time limit. I'll try though.
All right, well if you don't you'll get another chance at the end of the chain. I'm going to be busy until 7pm CST anyway, so don't expect a bump 'til then.