Don't know. But you can check their telephone hotline anytime for the same data.
Press 4, for "know your party's extension"
Enter Extension 36803
This takes you to the Ingrams automated stock status line.
Enter the ISBN number and press the pound (#) sign.
Select 1 if the read-back of the number is correct.
Select Option 3 for "all data"
This will give you the following data:
1. Total on hand across all warehouses (what's sitting in storage)
2. Total on order across all warehouses (what's been ordered by bookstores)
3. Total on backorder across all warehouses (what's ordered but waiting to arrive from the publisher)
4. The title is actively stocked in the following warehouses:
(they have four U.S. warehouses, at: Laverne, Chambersburg, Fort Wayne, Roseburg) The more warehouses the title is stocked at, the more places it's available.
5. Total current week's unadjusted demand (orders placed but not yet filled)
6. Total last week's adjusted demand (orders filled)
7. Total Sales this Year (obvious)
8. Total Sales last Year (obvious)
It's not the be-all/end-all, but it's a handy snapshot! You can check on five titles with each phone call, but then have to call back to check on others.