Hello!

editing_for_authors
Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Erinell

Registered
Reaction score
I'm Erin Lawrence, a refugee from conspiracy thrillers (4) and cold-case mysteries (3), none of which sold. After a little break, I've settled into upmarket rom-com, a comfortable fit for me. I've been here before -- a long time ago, so I feel fairly newbie. Been a f/t writer (blog ghosting) for 12 years and fiction for nearly as long. I live in Pennsylvania, enjoy sailing, tennis, long walks in the woods, great and gifted friends. I enjoy anything well-written, am addicted to movie position music, and prefer 12- to 18-year-old single malt scotch, neat. Nice to be back in water cooler territory!

Maryn

Staying Home Forever
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Eyes cut crystal glassware, liquor cabinet with no scotch of any kind. Sighs dramatically.)

Nice to see you again! Sounds like you've kept real busy, but if you can squeeze us in here and there, both you and we will enjoy your return.

Maryn, who just bought a case of wine

llyralen

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Erin, I hope I get to see your writing. What is “movie position music”? And what is one of your favorite pieces of movie position music? It sounds like you’re busy or I’d ask you more things. I’m new here. :1)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score