Glitch

Larry M

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I had a notification that Siri Kirpal had quoted one of my posts. When I clicked on it, it appears that it was someone else’s post that was quoted. I scrolled around to be sure I wasn’t missing something, but I didn’t see any other posts quoted by Siri. Here’s a screenshot.

AVvXsEgO7ypO6a0mAl6km9Xio1FQjjwWbV_CvPaWnw3mnOATZTv8heHGA4HWwasNSfWZN8mVkvbzChSSIfNEv-v8XMl6vxov_FTsvAab6_3b5pbfZ8IPY8bLQSdLegm-qys0W2bIo5Y4ymZcXT-a6sGRbbNDHmvx_91wVNkeR4a893QgNy4RX5lmhoRtxbRt=s328

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
I'm not sure notifications un-notify if someone makes a mistake then edits out the mistaken post they quoted.

But I'm not sure.

Pfeffernusse while you wait?

Larry M

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I'm not sure notifications un-notify if someone makes a mistake then edits out the mistaken post they quoted.

But I'm not sure.

Pfeffernusse while you wait?
I didn’t think of that, but that’s probably what happened. It looked like a Twilight Zone kind of thing. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: SWest

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
I didn’t think of that, but that’s probably what happened. It looked like a Twilight Zone kind of thing. 😄
That's exactly what happened; she edited her post and removed the part that quoted you, but the notication had already been gnerated.

And because after I posted this a member messaged me to say I can't possibly know that.

Well, yeah, I can. The database stores an edit history.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
That's exactly what happened; she edited her post and removed the part that quoted you, but the notication had already been gnerated.

And because after I posted this a member messaged me to say I can't possibly know that.

Well, yeah, I can. The database stores an edit history.
Nothing escapes the all-seeing eyes of the Boss. If she says it happened, it happened.

• Haha
Reactions: AW Admin and MaeZe