Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com

Brian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.briansullivanart.weebly.com
I almost have become numb to the news. When I really look at it, listen to it, it is all about the ratings. Its about sensationalism. Each day there is a new headline. I found that I was wasting my life away keeping up with the latest headline. Yes bad things are happening in the world and in the US. But when talking heads drone on all day long about the same thing until something new develops it begins to bore me.

Reactions: CWatts and Gramps

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
I almost have become numb to the news. When I really look at it, listen to it, it is all about the ratings. Its about sensationalism. Each day there is a new headline. I found that I was wasting my life away keeping up with the latest headline. Yes bad things are happening in the world and in the US. But when talking heads drone on all day long about the same thing until something new develops it begins to bore me.
Understandable. A lot of people consider the firehose of news numbing. AW has lots of places to hang out and interact. This subforum isn't for everyone, for certain.

That said, I'm personally interested in finding out how deeply compromised people in the highest echelons of our Federal government (and its related apparatuses) may be. There is no question that Russia's government would rather not have the US as a healthy, functioning democracy, whether that's for political, economic, or military reasons. If people sworn to protect and defend the US are working for foreign interests in ways that make the US less secure, I want to know about it. 🤷‍♀️