First 2010 Blog Chain

Collectonian

Inclined to eclectic eccentricity
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, i think you are supposed to post the links to all of the blogs in the chain, highlighting the links for the ones who were before you and are next. Last month was my first time, as well. It may help to look at the previous blog chain postings and blog entries. Here is Decembers. And here are the first three posts from that chain, just to get an idea of how different folks have formatted and to show the link highlighting :)

* LostWanderer
* Claire (TheRomanticQueryLetter)
* Corrine Jackson

And here's mine from further down the chain (after some folks were added and links corrected).
* me

You do not have to wait the next day. Once the person before you has posted, you can post anytime after that, so long as its within the 2 day time limit ;-D

The other aspect of the chain, I believe, is to read each other's entries, and if you have something to say, leave a comment :)

Collectonian

Registered
Reaction score
You're welcome and thanks :)

Collectonian

Registered
Reaction score
bsolah, shouldn't be as we haven't started posting yet :)

JackieA

Registered
Reaction score
I've only just started my first blogspot and have never done anything like this before, but, if it's not too late, I would like to join in too, please.
If it's too late for this one, please will you count me in for the next? Thanks.

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
You put the name of RavenCorrinnCarluk next to my blog information (alleslinks.com) and forgot me :D