Fabulous February - 500 words per day - edit/writing - all genres welcome

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
erinkendall.wordpress.com
January was okay - it wasn't bad, but it wasn't awesome either. I didn't die, and i kept my head above water, which I guess was the most important part, right?

Here's how I did:

~To not die. Between work and stress, that's a strong possibility. ~SURVIVED.
~To write my serial story and turn it in for approval. It's already 3 days late. Oops. ~DONE
~To finish my "The Red Shoes" retelling for an antho. It's due March 1st but it needs editing as well, so the draft needs to be done and edited, then professionally edited before then. ::laughs:: Nope. Wrote 991 words. Going to self-publish later in the year, I think.
~To finish my client novel #2 on time. Which is in about...3 weeks...ish. I'm on page 25 of 400. *faints* ~STILL doing the final pass, due to some inconsistencies I noticed. Getting close to being done, I swear.
~Start anthology project? (Take pictures?) Due 2/3 ~ Figured out pics (4), had meeting, everyone's happy. :)
~To not die. Really. ~SURVIVED and sleeping better!

February goals:

~FINISH final pass of client's edit FOR SERIOUS NOW
~Start antho story ASAP and finish (due 3/15)
~Take a day or two off this month
~Write a poem
~Survive!

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Wee update before the end of the month:

~FINISH final pass of client's edit FOR SERIOUS NOW ~YES! Done and turned in! She's very, very happy with my work. :)
~Start antho story ASAP and finish (due 3/15) ~Started and 2,000 words in!
~Take a day or two off this month ~Took one day off after turning in the editing job!
~Write a poem ~Yes! One. Might write another! Stay tuned.
~Survive! ~I still exist, so looks like I'm doing well. :)

Reactions: lizmonster

Naomi Eselojor

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a little late, oops!

How was January for you all? Good, bad, ugly? Did you meet your goals? Did you fall a bit short?

What are your goals for February?
January was not okay. I didn't meet my goals. So many other things came up and I got distracted. February is a bit better but honestly, I still did not meet my goals. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself lol.

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
January was not okay. I didn't meet my goals. So many other things came up and I got distracted. February is a bit better but honestly, I still did not meet my goals. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself lol.
LOL, I wish I could too!

So sorry about January, but glad February was a bit better. But maybe March will seriously rock, right? You can only go up from here. :)

Reactions: Naomi Eselojor

onesecondglance

pretending to be awake
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Well done for keeping this going, Saoirse. I have had "a month" but I think lots of people have had more of "a month", so congrats to everyone keeping going!

Reactions: lizmonster

Naomi Eselojor

Registered
Reaction score
LOL, I wish I could too!

So sorry about January, but glad February was a bit better. But maybe March will seriously rock, right? You can only go up from here. :)
I hope so. Thank you for the reply!❤️

Saoirse

Mi verkas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Well done for keeping this going, Saoirse. I have had "a month" but I think lots of people have had more of "a month", so congrats to everyone keeping going!
Thanks. :) I am trying to get back into the swing of things, and this keeps me accountable, and I know it helps you guys too, so here we are. :) Yeah it's been a "month" for me as well. There's always March. And April. And May..... ;)